Recent Topics

Ads

[Choppa] -Chop Fasta

For proposals that have been rejected.
Arteker616

[Choppa] -Chop Fasta

Post#1 » Wed May 24, 2017 4:15 pm

This is my First proposal for a Rework on Wrecka path for choppa .Before anything else , i have my own level 40 60 rr Choppa .

Chop Fasta : 45 ap -insta cast - 2 mins CD.: 100 range ability wich reduce ur group coldown 5 secs during 20 seconds.
Associated Tactics: none .

Issues :This ability problems as i see them are the following, in organized 6 man the Choppa aoe three dont bring any real damage so most choppas are forced to go ST spec , namely a combination of savage and hitta to be efective .

The cd of the ability is to long , when u compare it to other abilitys wich reduce CDs. in warband chop fasta role is simple , u are a Bot for a bility of duration of 20 seconds . u forced to spec for it but u damage is so low in aaoe mode than u forced to watch from behind how the guarded sorcs do the job .

My proposal is this : change Chop fasta to a aoe attack of cost 45 ap, instant cast with a cd of 20 seconds and range of 30 feets wich reduce group cds for 5 seconds for 10 seconds to all group members in 100 feet area . the dmg scale of the ability at 40 should be determined by gms ,

Pros of the ability change :
Choppa group utility rise in 6 man and wb , dmg wise it help him to keep up with aoe lvls , if this ability make the cut or happen would aswell be a bonus for slayers (unnerf shatter limbs ). it turns the choppa into active nd valued group member ,

Cons of the ability change :
being honest , wbs wich use choppas as chop fasta bots will be agaisnt the change , it will change the usual bomb wb gameplay and make choppa not to be a second citizen anymore , so they will be agaisnt it .

Aswell if this gets approved probably slayer shatter would be reverse wich probably players dont want to face again like was common before the nerf and will chargue agaisnt a opportunity for them to get it back in form to deerail this proposal.

Ads
Penril

Re: [Choppa] -Chop Fasta

Post#2 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:38 pm

Declining. If Da Wrecka does no real damage (according to you) then your proposal should be aimed at increasing said tree's damage. However, this one would only increase the Choppa's utility. Not to mention, there are several balance problems that might arise if we reduce CF CD to 20 seconds.

I suggest you either make a new CF proposal, focusing on utility next time, OR a Da Wrecka! proposal, focusing on the whole tree's damage.