Recent Topics

Ads

[edit] Praver of Righteuosness, Covenant of Celerity, Covenant of Vitality,

For proposals that have been rejected.
roadkillrobin

[edit] Praver of Righteuosness, Covenant of Celerity, Covenant of Vitality,

Post#1 » Fri May 19, 2017 3:41 pm

Spoiler:
Due to the ICD added to these abillties it can only proc 1 time on a AoE skills every ICD refresh.

This is especially problematic for Covenant of Vitallity as the heal portion is massivly underwealming for AoE warbands and is supose to be part of a healing kit for the DoK. Prayer of Devotion is able to heal for 1000's of HP on 1 skill activation due to not being affected by the ICD, while CoV do 100 dmg and heals the target for 100.
I don't wanna purpose a nerf to Prayer of Devotion either coz that would make it one even worse. But the ICD for these Auras is a not an optimal sollution. It's also problematic due to making Tactics like Potent Covenat, Bloodthirst and Divine Justice pretty much useless for warbands and shatter whole warband builds.

Tbh i don't think there ever was a problem with the WP/DoK procs. DoK/WP got caught with the BW/Sorcs procs nerfs but if you still feel that there's a problem with tem then this i how i would suggest solving it. Make so these procs have correct proc rates without ICD but only able to proc of abillity dmg and not AA, just like how Deadly Determination and Tantrum works. I think there's a couple more procs that could use this treatment, Witchbew is one for example.
It's VERY VERY clear in what I mean.
You can throw it in the trash if you want. Not gonna bother with re-writhing the purposal as it's a waste of time for me.
Last edited by roadkillrobin on Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
Gerv
Banned

Re: Praver of Righteuosness, Covenant of Celerity, Covenant of Vitality,

Post#2 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:36 am

Please re-write your proposal following this outline here: viewtopic.php?f=102&t=17696
so that it is clear to follow. Also elaborate on what you perceive the correct proc rate is, otherwise the discussion will lack direction, clarify the issue and solution and be precise.
Explain why the Dok procs do not adversely influence the BW and Sorc proc meta otherwise the discussion will slide into a debate over that issue alone.

Gerv.
Sia - DoK - Lords
Boyd - WP - O.S.

Penril

Re: [edit] Praver of Righteuosness, Covenant of Celerity, Covenant of Vitality,

Post#3 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:52 pm

Since OP didn't bother to rewrite his proposal following the format, I will have to decline it.

Also, since you are not willing to "waste your time" making a proposal in the proper format, you can take 30 days off from the balance discussion forums.