Recent Topics

Ads

[Edit] [Witch Hunter] Proposed moderate revamp

For proposals that have been rejected.
Stmichael1989

[Edit] [Witch Hunter] Proposed moderate revamp

Post#1 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:47 pm

Rather than attempt to condense that entire post into a single proposal, I think it would be easier to break this up by mastery tree and post separately.

Go ahead and close this one.
Last edited by Stmichael1989 on Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
StMichael - 40 Warrior Priest
Elhim - 40 Shadow Warrior
Cullexus - 40 Witch Hunter
Teuton Codpiece - 40 Knight
Gritkicker - 40 Slayer

Ads
Gerv
Banned

Re: [Witch Hunter] Proposed moderate revamp

Post#2 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:46 am

Hi, again Stmichael1989

First of all, this proposal is too long to submit to discusions, there are too many proposed changes to assess at once and the resulting discussion would be convoluted and immpossible to follow. Secondly, currently the issue you identified, "obvious design intent that they cannot reliably fulfill" is not valid. WHs and WEs currently can take down classes using the tools they have access too and can perform in groups with correct support.

I will give you 2 weeks to edit the proposal to refine the issue to a more specific point such as which situations and group comps the classes have an issue; 6v6, normal scenarios and RvR, remembering that random, pug and 1v1 encounters do not apply. Additionally, please try and limit the proposal to three key proposed solutions/changes, much more than that can not be effectivley discussed and a objective conclusion drawn. Furthermore, if you can conclude beiefly how your changes solve the issue that helps discussions too.

After which, I will review the new proposal and assess if it is to be moved to dicsussions.
Any issues, pm Natherul
Rayray
Sia - DoK - Lords
Boyd - WP - O.S.

Thayli

Re: [Edit] [Witch Hunter] Proposed moderate revamp

Post#3 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:07 am

Closing by request of the OP.
Thayli - SH
Thlayli - SQ

[Phalanx]