Recent Topics

Ads

I Guardiani Italiani

Una sezione del forum in cui i giocatori italiani possono darsi assistenza o consiglio, e discutere alcune altre cose che si interessano.
Benjamin

I Guardiani Italiani

Post#1 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:31 am

Ciao a tutti gli Italiani che fanno parte di questo forum! Vediamo di tenerci in contatto tramite questo post, per domande, curiosità o solo saluti nella lingua natia. Sappiate che questo server privato è ancora in fase di sviluppo, quindi è normale che vi siano bug di ogni tipo. Ma vedrete che con un pò di pazienza e magari anche con qualche feedback, ci si potrà divertire tutti insieme. Fino ad allora: "Fatto il Misfatto!" :D
“Non tutto quel ch’è oro brilla, né tutti perduti son gli erranti" (J.R.R.Tolkien)

Ads
kom96

Re: I Guardiani Italiani

Post#2 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:37 am

che c'è già una gilda italiana sul server?

Elven
Former Staff

Post#3 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:51 am

I know some people aren't good with speaking English and they prefer their native language.

That's fine and all. Would be nice to also add a translation of what is said. So others can also read ;)

Hello to all Italians who are part of this forum! Let's keep in touch through this post, for any questions, curiosity or just greetings in the native language. Know that this private server is still in the development phase, so it is normal that there are bugs of each type. But you will see that with a little patience and maybe even with some feedback, we can have fun together. Until then: "Without the Mischief!

respect1994

Post#4 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:09 am

Salve, non sarebbe meglio pensare a una gilda italiana cosi ci riuniamo tutti quanti?

Hello, wouldn't be better thinking about an italian guild, this way we can gather all together?

EDIT:
Elven wrote:I know some people aren't good with speaking English and they prefer their native language.

That's fine and all. Would be nice to also add a translation of what is said. So others can also read ;)

Hello to all Italians who are part of this forum! Let's keep in touch through this post, for any questions, curiosity or just greetings in the native language. Know that this private server is still in the development phase, so it is normal that there are bugs of each type. But you will see that with a little patience and maybe even with some feedback, we can have fun together. Until then: "Without the Mischief!
i would agree with you if wasn't for this: http://www.returnofreckoning.com/forum/ ... f=16&t=417
if it's a problem of where this topic has been created i suppose you could move it to off topic too :)
SkullCrasher - choppa
Varus - magus
Ragarock - bright wizard

Benjamin

Post#5 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:44 am

respect1994 wrote:Salve, non sarebbe meglio pensare a una gilda italiana cosi ci riuniamo tutti quanti?

Hello, wouldn't be better thinking about an italian guild, this way we can gather all together?

EDIT:
Elven wrote:I know some people aren't good with speaking English and they prefer their native language.

i would agree with you if wasn't for this: http://www.returnofreckoning.com/forum/ ... f=16&t=417
if it's a problem of where this topic has been created i suppose you could move it to off topic too :)
Credo sia un'ottima idea! Io per ora gioco come Forze della Distruzione. Volendo posso fare un salto alla Citta' Inevitabile e creare una Gilda tutta Italiana. Si accettano suggerimenti per il nome =)

I think it's a wonderful idea! I'm play as Forces of Destruction at the moment. I could go to the Inevitable City and create a whole new Italian Guild. Open to suggestions for its name =)
“Non tutto quel ch’è oro brilla, né tutti perduti son gli erranti" (J.R.R.Tolkien)

Oxenreed

Post#6 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:14 pm

Hi. Im happy to see such culture, Thank you Italians for trying to stay in touch with english speaking rest of us. Its not what im used after playing with you on Karak-Azgal. Cheers and cu on battlefield.
Diverse - RR80 Marauder - Karak Azgal

respect1994

Post#7 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:45 pm

@benjamin hai in mente qualcosa per il tema del nome della gilda?

@benjamin do you have something in mind for guild name theme?
SkullCrasher - choppa
Varus - magus
Ragarock - bright wizard

Benjamin

Post#8 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:10 am

respect1994 wrote:@benjamin hai in mente qualcosa per il tema del nome della gilda?

@benjamin do you have something in mind for guild name theme?
Mah, guarda, io sono un fanatico degli Elfi (infatti il mio main e' una Guardia Nera) ma pensavo a qualcosa di generico. Che so: "I Diavoli del Paradiso" o "I Guardiani di Lorien" o "Le Spade nelle Tenebre" o "Le Vipere di Fuoco". Capita l'antifona? :D

Look, I'm a rabid fan of the Elves (In fact, my main is a Black Guard) but I was thinking about something quite general. Like "Heaven's Devils" or "Guardians of Lorien" or "Swords in the Darkness" or "Vipers of Fire". Got what I mean? =D

Ads
Benjamin

Post#9 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:12 am

Oxenreed wrote:Hi. Im happy to see such culture, Thank you Italians for trying to stay in touch with english speaking rest of us. Its not what im used after playing with you on Karak-Azgal. Cheers and cu on battlefield.
Thanks mate! Much appreciated! Hope you didn't have bad experiences with Italians in the past. Cya in th brawl! 8-)

respect1994

Post#10 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:26 am

"Guardiani del destino" , "legione oscura" "fratellanza dell'odio" "martelli di durin" o un nome inglese tipo "vengeful spirits" "blood alliance" "blood brothers" cose cosi :)
SkullCrasher - choppa
Varus - magus
Ragarock - bright wizard