Recent Topics

Ads

Merci de nerf le DK

Retrouvez ici un espace convivial où la communauté francophone de RoR va pouvoir vous aider, vous renseigner, discuter, et se taunter amicalement!
Jinxypie

Re: Merci de nerf le DK

Post#31 » Sun May 27, 2018 1:07 pm

1. When you are out of melee reach
2. To proc covenant
3. Get some juicy essence for DE
4. Wheres Torgue with his thread lock?
DoK RR80+, Chosen RR80+, Choppa RR70+, SH RR75+ WP RR65+

Ads
Tesq

Post#32 » Sun May 27, 2018 1:11 pm

Jinxypie wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 1:07 pm 1. When you are out of melee reach
2. To proc covenant
3. Get some juicy essence for DE
4. Wheres Torgue with his thread lock?

No.more.out of melee with 2x anti snare/root.
Proc what? XD that would.proc anyway when you st with te...or the st 1 sec cast time on the move...
You get essence by spam TE and you have zero consume ouside of devour essence....as long you have ap to spam TE you dont need aoe rec lol...
Fear of confrontation much?
Last edited by Tesq on Sun May 27, 2018 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

peterthepan3

Post#33 » Sun May 27, 2018 1:17 pm

Tesq wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 2:53 pm
i pretty much understand him because is the exact same thing i tough when my proposal on seed of chaos was declined based on the fact that engI/magus recived a lot of attentions during last year when they could use still more, client controll allowing , (and regardless of that they are still not really on par with 1 of their mastery at least which dictate a totall different gameplay while most of classes dont have to suffer because they have 1 mono gameplay regardless the mastery they pik.)
1) If you're going to be audacious enough to publicly call me out for declining your proposal, then you can expect me to decline further proposals from you. Temporarily declining proposals pertaining to magus/engi doesn't equate to us saying 'they will never be thrown another bone'.

2) A DPS DOK/WP that tops scoreboards is because of AoE fluff damage. Fact. I play both, and there is no way you are topping scoreboards without spamming AoE: DPS DOK via Devour Essence, FS, Essence Lash(potentially KI, if you want to go true fluffboi) - and DPS WP via Guilty Soul, Soulfire, Smite.

3) Smite is used off CD to get AOE HD rolling on as many targets as possible. Have you played the class?

4) It is 2018, and people are still equating damage done in a scenario = DPS?

5) It is 2018, and people are still equating damage done in a scenario = DPS?!

6) It is 2018, and people are still equating damage done in a scenario = DPS?!!!?

7) DPS DOK is in a good position right now, but claims that they are overperforming are unfounded. How many premades are actively using DPS DOK? They can be worked into a premade, but are still not meta classes (double slayer comps will still **** all over DPS DOK comps)

In all honesty, this just seems like another whine thread stemming from pug encounters.
Last edited by peterthepan3 on Sun May 27, 2018 1:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Jinxypie

Post#34 » Sun May 27, 2018 1:20 pm

Essence is used for rend soul, still decent st hot and DE, why would you stay low on resources if you dont have to is beyond me. Btw forgot about the HD proc in the "why to lash" list.
Last edited by Jinxypie on Sun May 27, 2018 1:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tesq

Post#35 » Sun May 27, 2018 1:23 pm

@ pen i am not calling you out , i dont know where you red you name. I said that i dont aknowledge the proposal being rejected on the fact that someclasses being worked on a lot ( that's because they need it, not because ppl have fun about).

You think dok/wp are fine? Be my guest and feedback about it, but you think that i/ ppl can't think the opposite? Especially now they got a second anti cc at their disposal.? For what reason?

If there was a problem with em doing few dmg why give em a second anti snare/root in first place.
Not a news that i disagree with the justification of the daily balance direction. Dok/wp dont needed a second anti snare/root none melee have it.

lefze
Suspended

Post#36 » Sun May 27, 2018 1:57 pm

Tesq wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 12:59 pm
lefze wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 12:50 pm
Jinxypie wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 12:42 pm Better dont tell us where you pulling your numbers out of Tesq. 90%+ is single target :lol:

If only the melee heal would be half as good as you say, there wont be anything but dps doks...
He assumes essence lash is 15 sec CD which is actually 5 sec CD, and assumes devour essence is 30 sec/1min cd, wihch is actually 20 sec cd, and he completely ignored fell sacrifice which is the fluffiest fluff that ever fluffed anyone, but still potentially ticks down on like 10 people with 100% uptime creating insane numbers.
Ye sy for essence lash and now tell me in the world why you should spam essence lash???

To break zealot st stag??? XD

I just didn't remember cd and used what cames to my mind i would like to hear the reason to spam aoe instead....

Look 5 sec cd and 20 sec cd because you aoe all the time yes......

And TE st spam is not existing yes...your only aoefluff dmg surce should be devour essence.
It' unlikely that even the aoe dot will hit more than 2-3 ppl and they are not parry/mitigated.. just your st focus with AA will produces most if your dmg.
It's pointless you keep defend it, if it was like that premades wont touch those classes in the slightest....stop pretend.
You are kinda highlighting my point here. DoKs that pull off the insane total numbers aren't doing what they should be doing, as spamming aoe gives those massive numbers. Someone that plays properly is gonna have lower numbers. And again, if you have no clue what you are talking about, don't talk about it, fell sacrifice is never gonna be up on only 2-3 people. Parry isn't really much of an issue. You have a history of whining about stuff that is only broken on the paper on first glance, and you seem to never be able to accept the facts given to you by players that do know exactly how things work.

And can you honestly say everything premades use is OP? Man, that last sentence makes absolutely no sense.

Edit: And I'm gonna repeat this once only, a dps rotation doesn't include TE.
Rip Phalanx

Tesq

Post#37 » Sun May 27, 2018 2:14 pm

lefze wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 1:57 pm
Tesq wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 12:59 pm
lefze wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 12:50 pm

He assumes essence lash is 15 sec CD which is actually 5 sec CD, and assumes devour essence is 30 sec/1min cd, wihch is actually 20 sec cd, and he completely ignored fell sacrifice which is the fluffiest fluff that ever fluffed anyone, but still potentially ticks down on like 10 people with 100% uptime creating insane numbers.
Ye sy for essence lash and now tell me in the world why you should spam essence lash???

To break zealot st stag??? XD

I just didn't remember cd and used what cames to my mind i would like to hear the reason to spam aoe instead....

Look 5 sec cd and 20 sec cd because you aoe all the time yes......

And TE st spam is not existing yes...your only aoefluff dmg surce should be devour essence.
It' unlikely that even the aoe dot will hit more than 2-3 ppl and they are not parry/mitigated.. just your st focus with AA will produces most if your dmg.
It's pointless you keep defend it, if it was like that premades wont touch those classes in the slightest....stop pretend.
You are kinda highlighting my point here. DoKs that pull off the insane total numbers aren't doing what they should be doing, as spamming aoe gives those massive numbers. Someone that plays properly is gonna have lower numbers. And again, if you have no clue what you are talking about, don't talk about it, fell sacrifice is never gonna be up on only 2-3 people. Parry isn't really much of an issue. You have a history of whining about stuff that is only broken on the paper on first glance, and you seem to never be able to accept the facts given to you by players that do know exactly how things work.

And can you honestly say everything premades use is OP? Man, that last sentence makes absolutely no sense.

Edit: And I'm gonna repeat this once only, a dps rotation doesn't include TE.
Nope i have a history of never being listen and of problem i spoken 2-3 month before surfing later on

-procs and dual weild
-kobs op stuff
-slayer rampage synergy
Mara GoM
Etc

Look someone just mentionex 2x slayer premade still being a thing up here and whon is the one talking about it from like age??

-> ME

Who had made proposal for both side real underpergoming classes like aoe choppa/wl?

-> ME

Who had made proposal for both side nerf even said that his main class which play from live could had used a nerf on moral tactic?

->ME

Yes keep saying im bias and whine meanwhile thing overtime surf and surf again. And i actually the only proposer on the balance section which make proposal for both buff/nerf both realm.

Im not here writing stuff with a bias agenda i play both side levelling up both sides classes. Wanting to improve the game for all with my small doing.
Plus i am glady being hated for both sides because both side never wont their op stuff nerfed. And even a wl aoe buff which is a joke class had to be denied by small scale reasons which have nothing to do with aoe set up.

Jinxypie

Post#38 » Sun May 27, 2018 2:32 pm

You make so many proposals that some eventually pass thru :mrgreen:

Anyway i wonder whats your perception of endlessly poucing WLs when dok having 15pt sprint and m2 as jailbreak card is too much to swallow. Also destro tanks dont pounce :cry:

Ads
Tesq

Post#39 » Sun May 27, 2018 2:35 pm

Jinxypie wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 2:32 pm You make so many proposals that some eventually pass thru :mrgreen:

Anyway i wonder whats your perception of endlessly poucing WLs when dok having 15pt sprint and m2 as jailbreak card is too much to swallow. Also destro tanks dont pounce :cry:
Didnt 15 pt skill got implemented for wp aswell? Btw that skill should had not be implemented at all + pounce could use a bit longer cd and choppa could use a pounce too ( basically what was wrote in my proposal for keep.on chopping long time ago). Nothing to hide here. It's all wrote in proposal history go read it.

Darosh
Banned

Post#40 » Sun May 27, 2018 2:55 pm

TLDR:
Someone got their panties in a bunch, because order pugs are handing free immunities (like **** candy) to the guardbots of DPS doks.. thereby allowing the DPS dok to fluff about, pressuring the squemish order DPS blob while actual destro DPS has a field day assisting each other on the now fleeing garbagetier pugs.