Recent Topics

Ads

Merci de nerf le DK

Retrouvez ici un espace convivial où la communauté francophone de RoR va pouvoir vous aider, vous renseigner, discuter, et se taunter amicalement!
zgolec

Re: Merci de nerf le DK

Post#21 » Sun May 27, 2018 11:33 am

...WP aint even close to what DoK is doing ;)
SM 82 / IB 82 / KOTBS 82 / WL 82 / WP 72 / SW 75
CH 77 / BG 6X / BO 6X / WE 6X / MAG 6X ...and others.

Ads
Sulorie

Post#22 » Sun May 27, 2018 11:35 am

It is for the most part aoe heal and dmg, so what?
Dying is no option.

Bignusty

Post#23 » Sun May 27, 2018 11:44 am

hogun wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 9:33 am
Ceithin wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 9:07 am
hogun wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 8:43 am Le tueur a été nerf
l'ingé a été nerf
le csf a été nerf
le Lion blanc a été nerf
le GF a été nerf
Salut, tu peux nous rappeler ce qui a été nerf chez classes stp ?

Le tueur a été nerf ( le débuff cd)
l'ingé a été nerf ( le tonneau )
le csf a été nerf ( le buff crit et un autre truc je crois)
le Lion blanc a été nerf ( plein de truc mais c'est moche un LB donc c 'est pas grave )
le GF a été nerf ( la supurante )

mais comme je l'ai dis je peux me trompé
-Le tueur debuff CD ? on parle de Black Rrc big swing debuff CD 50% > 25% ? On parle du kouptou ? dont son seul buff est le cd du debuff heal en spé 2 mains ? On parle de mêlée train Tueurs quand le kouptou est une classe pas franchement op actuellement comparé à vos tueurs .

-Ingé tonneau heal nerf ? Le magus a t'il un quelconque tonneau a sa disposition pour ce heal ?

-Csf nerf ? l'elu est il aussi pété qu'un CSF avec des porc tactiques wtf pour ton groupe ? surtout qu'en tu voyais la méta 2 Csf / 2 flambi / 1 PG / 1 RP ?

-Lion blanc nerf ? quand son pet est toujours full life et aussi baleze qu'un joueur qui prend les auras, tous les heals des healer + son self heal et surtout quand tu es la seule classe a pouvoir no match toutes les classes adverses ? Et plus on vous file une garde entre pet et joueur ?

-GF est nerf depuis le T2 ... mais c’est vrai quand une flèche te mettait des 3k - 4k dans la figure c'était normal ... Vois tu une classe destru capable de faire ceci ? Plus quand un gf gardé joue mêlée et fais plus de dégâts qu'un mara ou un choppa ?

Désolé mais vous entendre encore la ramener sur un équilibrage de classe c'est un peu chaud surtout quand tous vos groupes "élites" 6 man ne jouent qu'avec les classes les plus pété du côté ordre.

Bref ça me désole un peu la .

lefze
Suspended

Post#24 » Sun May 27, 2018 11:50 am

Dps dok lacks burst and their sustained damage is completely in line. A dok spamming fell sacrifice, essence lash, devour essence and transfer essence is ultimately gonna end up with insane numbers at the scoreboard, but it's all fluff. In fact a regular dps rotation heals for close to nothing, and if a dok doesn't spec fell sacrifice you will see a lot lower damage numbers without their actual singletarget dps being any lower, in fact the dok is likely doing slightly higher burst and slightly better sustained damage to the target that matters, wihch is ulitmaltely that one guy the party is focusing. And the only real healing coming out of the dok is rend soul, which isn't really that hard to interupt/CC.

The point is that SC numbers are literally no indication of how well a class is performing, otherwise for example the garbage that is grenade engy, would have been unjustly nerfed to the ground ages ago. Timed and bursty damage and healing is what matters, infinite fluff is just not relevant even if it gives pretty numbers.
Rip Phalanx

Tesq

Post#25 » Sun May 27, 2018 12:20 pm

lefze wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 11:50 am Dps dok lacks burst and their sustained damage is completely in line. A dok spamming fell sacrifice, essence lash, devour essence and transfer essence is ultimately gonna end up with insane numbers at the scoreboard, but it's all fluff. In fact a regular dps rotation heals for close to nothing, and if a dok doesn't spec fell sacrifice you will see a lot lower damage numbers without their actual singletarget dps being any lower, in fact the dok is likely doing slightly higher burst and slightly better sustained damage to the target that matters, wihch is ulitmaltely that one guy the party is focusing. And the only real healing coming out of the dok is rend soul, which isn't really that hard to interupt/CC.

The point is that SC numbers are literally no indication of how well a class is performing, otherwise for example the garbage that is grenade engy, would have been unjustly nerfed to the ground ages ago. Timed and bursty damage and healing is what matters, infinite fluff is just not relevant even if it gives pretty numbers.
Oh yes fuff?

Lets see , when you heal in sc the overheals are not calculated so the score go up ONLY if are healing something.

Fluff heals? Lets see they mat be but they SUM to whatever heal your healers may have done.

So instead dosent matter is even worts and it matter a lot.

1-if those are heals which would only had filled a small part of the lifebar Fluff dmg then the overhealvalus ia not even show and it will greatly exeed what you think those classe can heal or not...

2 even if this was the case those classes should not heal anyway this much, heals are still heals and add something to the party 250k of heals in a sc is still stack on heals done by your healers on top of lifetaps being immune to incoming heal debuff so even of they are fluff under incoming heal debuff they are on par with normal heals.

3 definition of fluff , it is fluff when Class could have sone something better than you in a range of classes that can do those things. So this ia not fluff at all because there is a class which can add to the party both this heals and this dmg.

4-even if they are fluff heals they still fluff healing main healers can focus more on cleanse or st heals thx to those.

5- these classes dont do a lot of aoe so at least 90% of the output is st focus. Point. I have a magus change spec and it is me that can tell that my dmg can be fluff at times not a dok/wp with an aoe rec with 15. Sec cd and an aoe lifetap with what? 1 min / 30 sec CD?. ...90% of you dmg are st stop preted these classes do fluff dmg.

I can agree tough on dok be a too strong healdebuffer compared to wp and have a easier life with parrywhich alwayshasbeen the problem of dok wp.

Dok is better in dp mode
Wp is better in heal mode

Ppl not seeing this are blind

On top of this those classes which alredy had an anti/snare & root on M2 recived another one.... So they are melee which :

-Can heals (groups and st focus)
-Are durable
-have 2x anti CC tools
-Have acces to heal debuff
-have access to CC which other meleee dont have
-can still put up a very ok-ish ammount of dmg
-can push/ put pressure hard on backlines as conseguences.
Last edited by Tesq on Sun May 27, 2018 12:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

lefze
Suspended

Post#26 » Sun May 27, 2018 12:26 pm

Tesq wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 12:20 pm
lefze wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 11:50 am Dps dok lacks burst and their sustained damage is completely in line. A dok spamming fell sacrifice, essence lash, devour essence and transfer essence is ultimately gonna end up with insane numbers at the scoreboard, but it's all fluff. In fact a regular dps rotation heals for close to nothing, and if a dok doesn't spec fell sacrifice you will see a lot lower damage numbers without their actual singletarget dps being any lower, in fact the dok is likely doing slightly higher burst and slightly better sustained damage to the target that matters, wihch is ulitmaltely that one guy the party is focusing. And the only real healing coming out of the dok is rend soul, which isn't really that hard to interupt/CC.

Oh yes fuff?

Lets see , when you heal in sc the overheals are not calculated so the score go up ONLY if are healing something.

Fluff heals? Lets see they mat be but they SUM to whatever heal your healers may have done.

So instead dosent matter is even worts and it matter a lot.

1-if those are heals which would only had filled a small part of the lifebar Fluff dmg then the overhealvalus ia not even show and it will greatly exeed what you think those classe can heal or not...

2 even if this was the case those classes should not heal anyway this much, heals are still heals and add something to the party 250k of heals in a sc is still stack on heals done by your healers on top of lifetaps being immune to incoming heal debuff so even of they are fluff under incoming heal debuff they are on par with normal heals.

3 definition of fluff , it is fluff when Class could have sone something better than you in a range of classes that can do those things. So this ia not fluff at all because there is a class which can add to the party both this heals and this dmg.

4-even if they are fluff heals they still fluff healing main healers can focus more on cleanse or st heals thx to those.

5- these classes dont do a lot of aoe so at least 90% of the output is st focus. Point. I have a magus change spec and it is me that can tell that my dmg can be fluff at times not a dok/wp with an aoe rec with 15. Sec cd and an aoe lifetap with what? 1 min / 30 sec CD?. ...90% of you dmg are st stop preted these classes do fluff dmg.

I can agree tough on dok be a too strong healdebuffer compared to wp and have a easier life with parrywhich alwayshasbeen the problem of dok wp.

Dok is better in dp mode
Wp is better in heal mode

Ppl not seeing this are blind
You literally ignored what I wrote, you could aswell have not quoted me. I suggest you read again, and maybe go play the class.
Rip Phalanx

Jinxypie

Post#27 » Sun May 27, 2018 12:42 pm

Better dont tell us where you pulling your numbers out of Tesq. 90%+ is single target :lol:

If only the melee heal would be half as good as you say, there wont be anything but dps doks...
Last edited by Jinxypie on Sun May 27, 2018 12:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DoK RR80+, Chosen RR80+, Choppa RR70+, SH RR75+ WP RR65+

lefze
Suspended

Post#28 » Sun May 27, 2018 12:50 pm

Jinxypie wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 12:42 pm Better dont tell us where you pulling your numbers out of Tesq. 90%+ is single target :lol:

If only the melee heal would be half as good as you say, there wont be anything but dps doks...
He assumes essence lash is 15 sec CD which is actually 5 sec CD, and assumes devour essence is 30 sec/1min cd, wihch is actually 20 sec cd, and he completely ignored fell sacrifice which is the fluffiest fluff that ever fluffed anyone, but still potentially ticks down on like 10 people with 100% uptime creating insane numbers.
Rip Phalanx

Ads
Jinxypie

Post#29 » Sun May 27, 2018 12:53 pm

Btw the aoe heal part of TE cant be changed w/o client control. But once they got there i bet it will be more or less Sacrifice tree exclusive.
Then you will get less irritating numbers in sc scoreboard;)
DoK RR80+, Chosen RR80+, Choppa RR70+, SH RR75+ WP RR65+

Tesq

Post#30 » Sun May 27, 2018 12:59 pm

lefze wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 12:50 pm
Jinxypie wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 12:42 pm Better dont tell us where you pulling your numbers out of Tesq. 90%+ is single target :lol:

He assumes essence lash is 15 sec CD which is actually 5 sec CD, and assumes devour essence is 30 sec/1min cd, wihch is actually 20 sec cd, and he completely ignored fell sacrifice which is the fluffiest fluff that ever fluffed anyone, but still potentially ticks down on like 10 people with 100% uptime creating insane numbers.
Ye sy for essence lash and now tell me in the world why you should spam essence lash???

To break zealot st stag??? XD

I just didn't remember cd and used what cames to my mind i would like to hear the reason to spam aoe instead....

Look 5 sec cd and 20 sec cd because you aoe all the time yes......

And TE st spam is not existing yes...your only aoefluff dmg surce should be devour essence.
It' unlikely that even the aoe dot will hit more than 2-3 ppl and they are not parry/mitigated.. just your st focus with AA will produces most if your dmg.
It's pointless you keep defend it, if it was like that premades wont touch those classes in the slightest....stop pretend.
Last edited by Tesq on Sun May 27, 2018 1:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.