Ads

farmhammer WTF

Let's talk about... everything else
Grobbok

farmhammer WTF

Post#1 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:07 am

I thought that this game is made by fans for fans and is focus for rvr
but NO, it is farming game
so why we must so hard farming for weapons from sc, why it is 490 instead (maybe) 400 or 350? WHY?
how normal player who play game just for some hours, 3-4 can farm it?
and medallions for devastator set, 2 for keep, and what now? we got 0 coz some great idea was invented that keep taking by zerg is for 0 medallions! So HOW we can farm it? HOW? when you have maybe 2-3 keep sieges per evening?
ppl are more and more frustrated and are pissed off by this "fan by fan" game
I understand when you pay sub you mast play as long as possible to get anything, cos longer time in game more money for company
but here is free, so why we must so hard and long farming for anything?
all enjoy of playing this game is gone, only farming remained
pity pity pity
lider of Da fat squigs guild

Ads
SilverWF
Suspended

Re: farmhammer WTF

Post#2 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:11 am

At the live game there was some kind of powerlvl services. You know, your char constantly killing someone in the RVR, then res and again. A tons of gold, loot, medals, etc.
Here we have free accounts

But I didn't said anything :D

noisestorm

Post#3 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:37 am

SilverWF wrote:At the live game there was some kind of powerlvl services. You know, your char constantly killing someone in the RVR, then res and again. A tons of gold, loot, medals, etc.

And i thought just the question alone was retarded. Do you btw know that ^this marks you as potential abuser , right?

@OP: Killing an enemy has a 50% chance for a token drop. I dont really see ANY issue here with getting ones gear. Perhaps you should not play solo i assume ;)

Internetbaron

Post#4 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:38 am

This is the endgame content.

People need something to farm , for the next 2-3 Month, and with 3-4hours play every 2 days you get your gear just not in 2 weeks.

Did you have Warlord gear after 4 weeks on live? No

If you dont give people endgame they will quite MUCH earlier instead of giving them something to farm. Furhtermore empty keeps no meds is GOOD! Why?

Zerg farms Meds for 6 weeks -> Half of destro pop has endgear and order has no Chance to get.
Numbers becomes even because Zerg is satisfied and people play now order toons but Order will loss in equal numbers because of gear difference.
Never feed the zerg in a game.

SilverWF
Suspended

Post#5 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:46 am

noisestorm wrote:
SilverWF wrote:At the live game there was some kind of powerlvl services. You know, your char constantly killing someone in the RVR, then res and again. A tons of gold, loot, medals, etc.

And i thought just the question alone was retarded. Do you btw know that ^this marks you as potential abuser , right?

@OP: Killing an enemy has a 50% chance for a token drop. I dont really see ANY issue here with getting ones gear. Perhaps you should not play solo i assume ;)
Cpt Obvious?

Yeah, 50% chance to drop and 1/24 chance to get it while in the WB.
Basically, the chance to get killtoken is ... 2% :D
Bretin: "destru classes are in general better for solo play" :lol:
A lot of addons here | Just a few T3 vids from live game | Remove IP-blocking at forum!

Uchoo

Post#6 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:49 am

They need a carrot that lasts more than a week, which is what you would expect of Tier 3 on live. I personally don't have an issue with it, especially with the easily obtained Stalker's set, but I can see your discontent.

Instead of focusing on the carrot, try to focus on the pvp and just let the loot flow. :)
"They're gonna die if we kill them" - Klev on strategy

RoR Memes
https://www.youtube.com/@UchooGaming
Check out my Twitter, I talk about RoR & Games
https://twitter.com/UchooGaming
The RoR Guide
https://shorturl.at/ouGH8

Nastylicious

Post#7 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:52 am

Internetbaron wrote:
Did you have Warlord gear after 4 weeks on live? No
Uhm yea just needed to go to the Black market guy and buy the **** :P Profit

Yaliskah
Former Staff

Post#8 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:03 pm

Well, i can ear your frustration Grobbok, but i would like to underline as said on last DEV DIARY, we are freezing the dev to manage fix and refining the actual content.

There are so many point to work on, and i presume (i don't take decision) RvR system + drops are a part of it. So you probably right telling us that actual medallion aquisition is too low, but you have to keep in mind that nothing is engraved, we can make mistakes, we can take time to change things, etcetc. Well the word is calibration.

Maybe there is a dev note telling " NO. It's like that and it wont change". If yes, show it to me, i'll apologize.

In the other hand, i haven't seen any "disapointed" topic about earning 100k xp and 25k RP when taking a keep... wich is obviously as disapointing than the actual medallion drop rate.

Another point, i don't understand the direct relation between free accounts and game experience.

Does it mean that we should - if i follow the logic to the extrem- all start max lvl max RR and best stuff ?

Ads
Grobbok

Post#9 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:10 pm

Internetbaron wrote:
If you dont give people endgame they will quite MUCH earlier instead of giving them something to farm. Furhtermore empty keeps no meds is GOOD! Why?
so ppl playing this game only for something to farm, and when they got all, they stop? WTF?
it is rvr game not pve, ppl are here for rvr, (dont care how it looks, zerg or not) rvr is our focus
so why we couldn't get gear some easy way
common player who log for 3-4 hours of play have very hard task to do, instead play rvr he must farm,
if someone like farming, ok, they he can farm for his alts,
but it should be faster to get emblems/madalions
for me that 50% of drop by kill doesn't work,
lider of Da fat squigs guild

SilverWF
Suspended

Post#10 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:22 pm

Yaliskah wrote:Does it mean that we should - if i follow the logic to the extrem- all start max lvl max RR and best stuff ?
x1000 rate
Let's all focus at PVP as it was suggested above :D
Bretin: "destru classes are in general better for solo play" :lol:
A lot of addons here | Just a few T3 vids from live game | Remove IP-blocking at forum!