Recent Topics

Ads

Looking for some Players...

Let's talk about... everything else
Snusdosan

Looking for some Players...

Post#1 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:55 pm

I know this is probably a longshot, but hey i'll give it a try!

Am looking for some old players from the Warhammer days, specificly those i knew from Karak Azgal or Karak Norn to see if anyone of you boys and girls are still around lurking the forums :)

From karak azgal i am looking for people from the guild Radiant Knights which i used to be a part of for a long time and even lead many warbands (this is now maybe 7 years ago i think?) and some russian guild i think was called "Warcamp Express", some people from old Red Guard? And from Exodus.

From Karak Norn i look for the people from guild "Perish" and "Black Thunders" (Zheian), those i did play with over there.

Any of you guys, if you see this. Will you play "Camelot Unchained" and if so, what plans you got for the game in terms of guilding/class/faction etc (maybe its a bit early for this but hey!)

Would be cool to play with some of you again!

Ads
Stoloy

Re: Looking for some Players...

Post#2 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:10 am

Wish ya luck, Its always fun to find some old friends. <(^_^)>

Nexii

Post#3 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:15 am

Hello Snus,

I plan to play CU if they keep up the development curve! currently have my WP on here as well as playing all classes through T1, I guess RK will be set up in CU but haven't had any confirmation on it yet

Long Time No See
Nexii

Gateaux

Post#4 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:38 am

Pretty sure there are some RK here. Know there is at least one ex RG member playing, haven't heard from Sacryx since the GW2 launch though.

Snusdosan

Post#5 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:44 am

Nexii wrote:Hello Snus,

I plan to play CU if they keep up the development curve! currently have my WP on here as well as playing all classes through T1, I guess RK will be set up in CU but haven't had any confirmation on it yet

Long Time No See
Nexii
Hey Nexii! :D Sweet, yeah i watched the dev stream yesterday as JB were developing some UI functions with C++ and JavaScript. I think they are doing good job with the game actually and its always nice that they often livestream the development for everyone to see also unlike many other companies who work in the shadows away from their fans.

Do you know if any other oldschool players from Norn hang out around here? Lokke, Ricecake, Latigid, Elsema and the likes you know, hell even Akame and the boys (What was their guild name again? Herrfolge?) Im not sure of all names its been a while!

I am sure not all of the people play games anymore :)

Snusdosan

Post#6 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:46 am

Gateaux wrote:Pretty sure there are some RK here. Know there is at least one ex RG member playing, haven't heard from Sacryx since the GW2 launch though.
Do you know if any of the members from "Black Thunders" from Norn is around here? I did find some old friends from the guild "Perish" tho! I dont think i played with any other people on karak norn then those 2 guilds because i spent most of my time playing on azgal at order side.

Snusdosan

Post#7 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:48 am

Stoloy wrote:Wish ya luck, Its always fun to find some old friends. <(^_^)>
Yeah sure is! I met alot of people on Warhammer and some of which had great teamplay with!

Vaerah

Post#8 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:16 pm

Hmm. Perish. That name brings me back memories. Luraaaaanniiii!
I wonder if I'll ever see her again.

Ads
Nexii

Post#9 » Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:59 pm

I have seen Mcrazy and Gankred from RK the last couple of days Akame with a AM and SM that was the main core of Titans at the end. havent seen or heard of Latigid, Elsema, Annetia, Shadowace, Malorian since breif spell at launch of SWTOR, Waage, Irontooth, Nith, Gibb, etc went into GW2 and then onto ESO but everyone is very spread out! Im hoping that Camelot will draw us all together again as i think we struck the perfect balance between decent but not hardcore and mature fun environment on TS, apart from some of Bedoli's Jokes.

Snusdosan

Post#10 » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:32 am

Vaerah wrote:Hmm. Perish. That name brings me back memories. Luraaaaanniiii!
I wonder if I'll ever see her again.
You will, if you plan to play Camelot unchained once it is being released!