Recent Topics

Ads

Black Guard Weapon appearance

Let's talk about... everything else
Alfinnete
Banned

Black Guard Weapon appearance

Post#1 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:50 pm

One might indicate where caught the spear that can be equipped like a sword in the appearance of the Black Guard?

ty :)

Ads
Evildoor
Former Staff

Re: Black Guard Weapon appearance

Post#2 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:56 pm

Uh, you mean you want to equip (visually ofc) a glaive and a shield? This can be done with any glaive and any sword which is "main hand only"- RoR allows such appearance application (it considers "both hands" and "main hand only" as the same thing).

Alfinnete
Banned

Post#3 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:22 pm

I saw a BG using a spear and a shield.

Somewhere I know there can be in a PQ or quest, but I do not remember the location.

A BO for example can visually walk with two swords, however one is a shield with sword appearance.

In the case of BG I want that sword that comes with appearance of spear, so visually I would be using a spear in his right hand and a shield in his left hand.

Evildoor
Former Staff

Post#4 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:07 pm

Ahem. I know about BO shield, i also know where to get a BG shield which looks like a sword. But what you want (spear + shield) - can be done without finding any special sword, just by applying any suitable spear appearance to any "mainhand only" sword. If you want to apply spear's appearance to "either hand" sword then you should use the trick with item swapping before confirmation.

BreezeKicker

Post#5 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:04 pm

There is no animations for abilities when using the spear as appearance, all you get is the AA
Sunset-BW...(M)|Starlight-SM.
Moon-WP..........|Mayor-ENG
Vanguard-KotBs|Breeze-WL
Aryanne-WH

Leader of CNTK branch @RoR

Coryphaus

Post#6 » Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:32 pm

hey, today i saw a player with a sword with a glaive alt apperance, the player had an enchalon sword with an alt appeance that was the karaz glaive

jhwieser

Post#7 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:42 pm

Reviving this thread to see if anyone knows about this. Anyone know where to get a 1H spear for the BG?
84 BG
4x IB