Recent Topics

Ads

Suzu's UI

Let's talk about... everything else
Kushido

Re: Suzu's UI

Post#51 » Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:42 pm

whats a problem to download folder, put it into characters profile folder and just create new profile in game by importing Azuzu's profile ingame?
or im misunderstanding whole topic :D?

Ads
Proculus

Post#52 » Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:56 pm

Kushido wrote:whats a problem to download folder, put it into characters profile folder and just create new profile in game by importing Azuzu's profile ingame?
or im misunderstanding whole topic :D?
That's exactly what I'm trying to do.

Dioxin

Post#53 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:02 am

MY ui still seems to be cluttered. For example on the mini map the SC icon is covered by the map icon

Bacta
Former Staff

Post#54 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:52 am

I like what you are doing here! I'm still using my UI from back in the day though. Some of you may like it, it seems you cant download it anymore.

http://imgur.com/bRfsgyM
Bacta AM|Disneys Kotbs| Wiki WP <Foreplay>
Cerebus DoK | Jasselin Chosen <Pillowtalk>

Wisper

Post#55 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:05 am

How do you prevent your UI from scrambling? my always get messed up after I relog,
Thorggun (26 Iron Breaker) RIP --- Revvy (21 Disciple of Khaine)

Azuzu

Post#56 » Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:55 pm

Wisper wrote:How do you prevent your UI from scrambling? my always get messed up after I relog,
I've never had this issue here. This is a problem I use to have on live. When I'd log, it felt like the UI changes weren't saved. I was constantly have to redo the UI.
Bacta wrote:I like what you are doing here! I'm still using my UI from back in the day though. Some of you may like it, it seems you cant download it anymore.

http://imgur.com/bRfsgyM

I like ur UI, tho I must admit I'd probably find the bottom too cluttered. Im very minimalist when it comes to UIs, I like to see as much of the game as possible, while still getting the info I want.
Dioxin wrote:MY ui still seems to be cluttered. For example on the mini map the SC icon is covered by the map icon
If u can, post a screenshot of what ur screen looks like, so I can try and help.
Proculus wrote:Can't get it to work. When I load the profile nothing changes, the addons are just every where.
Message me in game, I'll shoot you our VoIP info and try to help u get it working. :D
Suzu

Twitch: Watch The Big Ole Critties!

Suzu's UI: My UI

mursie

Post#57 » Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:29 pm

I can't get the minimap addons to work. Both cmap and minmap addons no longer function correctly.

Do you have a solution to that?

mursie

Post#58 » Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:09 pm

*Bump* - Don't want this to fall off the map. Still Can't get cmap to work. Any ideas?

Ads
Caffeine

Post#59 » Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:27 pm

mursie wrote:*Bump* - Don't want this to fall off the map. Still Can't get cmap to work. Any ideas?
I had a guy on stream yesterday with the same issue. Try an older version if you can find one, check what dependencies it has. Check in layout editor that it's enabled and that opacity is 100%. In mod manager check if it loaded without errors.
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

mursie

Post#60 » Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:35 pm

*Bump* - Suzu, you still there? any thoughts on this?