Recent Topics

Ads

Live top guilds remembered

Let's talk about... everything else
venrik

Re: Live top guilds remembered

Post#221 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:33 am

Rowanmantle wrote:Let's see before KN and K8P were the only EU servers. I was on a server called Breakedge Mountain. Top guilds were then Aegis Shield and Crimson Imperium Reborn. Though our server died and we all moved to Norn.

On Norn the most memorable guilds would be. Red Guard(Sacrx)
Crimson (Reddek)
Executed (tinkerbelly? Not sure)
Forged in War (Grezko craziest engi alive, apart from Karast)
Orz (Sogekingu or Twohander?)
The unlikely plan ( Was Wam the leader on Norn as well?)
Hand of blood ( can't remember )
Moonlapse ( ?)
Ithilmers Chosen ( Good old Podd)

There are so many more I could mentiom. Luranii's guild comes to mind as well.

Honorable mentiones
Cocojumbo ( hated him)
Shizznit/XiuXiu
Banatak
Parvun
Trajano
Djolle
Reddek
Cupcake (WP)
Ect.

And so a trip down memory lane. Perhaps some screenshots on an old drive. Would have to check.
Thanks to the RoR team for reviving this game and now improving it. (6gb patch is sweet)
Podd was the most patient guy in the world, herding cats to try and take a BO/Keep, and never once loosing his cool while people did their pug thing and ran all over the place.

Ads
Acidic

Post#222 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:14 am

the Guilds I was in in live seems a good definition of top

1 Anarchy
2 Greenpeace
3 Da fat Squigs

Alfinnete
Banned

Post#223 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:23 pm

GUMMY BEARS

shaggyboomboom

Post#224 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:38 pm

Acidic wrote:the Guilds I was in in live seems a good definition of top
1 Da fat Squigs
2 Da fat Squigs
3 Da fat Squigs
ill correct that for you :)

Acidic

Post#225 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:46 am

shaggyboomboom wrote:
Acidic wrote:the Guilds I was in in live seems a good definition of top
1 Da fat Squigs
2 Da fat Squigs
3 Da fat Squigs
ill correct that for you :)

That covers it for RoR yes :)
Anarchy was first guild I was in on live till it GL left for some other game but would not hand over leadership, joined Greenpeace, that was a cool guild. Then for my sins I went to ESO . In returning joined the right guild Da Fat Squigs .

svefik

Post#226 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:56 pm

One of my first observations in this game was we needed a /1 countdown like Podd would give to break through funnel.
Just as an FYI Shadowhelm was GL of executed. We moved to GW2 after close, I had the distinct pleasure of hosting Grezko when he came to visit the UK for a meet up!

Yes I totally just read the whole thread to see if my old guilds name was mentioned :lol:

Tinks

Post#227 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:53 pm

So nice to read.

Like Svefik mentioned, i was not the GL of Executed, Shadowhelm was indeed, and before him it was Malril/RedH. I was an officer for quite some years tho, also were Svefik, Ensir, Hellgiver, Gildar, Wokkel, Gripnir, Grimmnirson, Gurdjief, Falander, Hams and others trough the years.

It were nice memorable years i have to say. Good strategic fights, nice RVR and a lot off fun things aswell. We even did Chicken warbands attacking warcamps, run dungeons without armor and even took off all of our armor in front of an all dessie zerg in hoping to scare them off. What a laugh we had together. When i look back on it i realize i had no real life back than, working and playing WAR lol, often the whole day, till deep into the night.

I think i miss "The Unnamed" in the list, they also knew how to play the game well.

Now me, Sve and Ensir found a new bunch of nice peeps in Oathkeepers. So perhaps we see you all on the Battlefield again.

Cheers,
Pebbels (aka Tinkerbelly)

NSKaneda

Post#228 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:55 pm

venrik wrote: Podd was the most patient guy in the world, herding cats to try and take a BO/Keep, and never once loosing his cool while people did their pug thing and ran all over the place.
I miss Podd's "get in there and kill them, you muppets" and LV1 LV2 strike teams. Good to see IC is still remembered :)
RoR: Burszui SH, Ropopuch SHM<|[]|>Ginnar IB, Vidarr HMR, Runatyr RP ++ REV guild ++
Live: Karak Izor -> Karak Norn - Yarpaen IB, Ginnarr SL, Volundr ENG +Ithilmar's Chosen+
* * * playing 19 classes - running out of char slots * * *

Ads
Vayra

Post#229 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:30 pm

Sad to see so little mention of the Unnamed here from Norn.
Vayra - Sorc
Forkrul - DoK
Kalyth - BG

Rowanmantle

Post#230 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:09 pm

Tinks wrote:So nice to read.

Like Svefik mentioned, i was not the GL of Executed, Shadowhelm was indeed, and before him it was Malril/RedH. I was an officer for quite some years tho, also were Svefik, Ensir, Hellgiver, Gildar, Wokkel, Gripnir, Grimmnirson, Gurdjief, Falander, Hams and others trough the years.

It were nice memorable years i have to say. Good strategic fights, nice RVR and a lot off fun things aswell. We even did Chicken warbands attacking warcamps, run dungeons without armor and even took off all of our armor in front of an all dessie zerg in hoping to scare them off. What a laugh we had together. When i look back on it i realize i had no real life back than, working and playing WAR lol, often the whole day, till deep into the night.

I think i miss "The Unnamed" in the list, they also knew how to play the game well.

Now me, Sve and Ensir found a new bunch of nice peeps in Oathkeepers. So perhaps we see you all on the Battlefield again.

Cheers,

Pebbels (aka Tinkerbelly)

IT CANNOT BE! Tinker! how many years its been, played with you and Gildar and Silverina with Grezko just after everyone left war. Some good memories
Rowanmantle /WP
Rowansrage /SL
Rowanbrowan /KOTBS
Rowanthrowan /BW
Matronmother /Dok
Handyrowan /Mara