Recent Topics

Ads

Live top guilds remembered

Let's talk about... everything else
jbrutal

Re: Live top guilds remembered

Post#31 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:47 am

remembered

i didnt play warhammer any more but i do remember hearing and watching video of Xen of Onslaught guild and merciless midgets

Ads
grease

Post#32 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:02 am

Moosie wrote:
Razid1987 wrote: Can't possibly be bigger than yours
While that may or may not be true, get over it already. I got you all butthurt in my first thread of fun, and wasn't even trying. People used to put their accolades in signatures all the time, but I guess my accolades, followed by lots of obvious humor, totally smashed your epeen and brought out your insecurities.

Looking at your post count, I guess you live here. How funny.

Moosie 5 posts.
You 630.

LOL
For some reason I can't really explain.
I LIKE YOU
I LIKE YOUR ATTITUDE.

grease

Post#33 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:04 am

Some folks think that being the king on a forum will have then being praised or gain traction on the interwebs or maybe open some kinda door for them!!

To each his own, now back to the GUILDS please thank you!!

thickfreakness

Post#34 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:46 am

Testicular Fortitude (destro guild) and their (order guild) Wilidly Inappropriate.

I miss running with them. :'(

Antalor

Post#35 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:02 am

1. Da Fat Squigs
2. Twierdza
3. beWARe
''If we die, we will die wielding our swords and there is no better death for a warrior. We will all sit at Sigmar's banquet like the heroes of old and our names will be remembered in the songs of our people till the end of time.''

Ryzom

Post#36 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:10 am

LNM/LLC/Eden Herian/Defiance/Everlast Only French guild :)
Ni dieu ni maître

chielvdv

Post#37 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:23 am

I've played on all the "big" EU servers and these were some of the top Guilds on those servers:

Order: VII, Blade and Quill, Red Guard, INQUISITORS, Pax Mortis, Crimson

Destruction: Eternal Affliction, Moonlapse, The Unnamed, Legio DCLXVI

There were some more notable guilds but can't remember the names at the moment, check out my shutdown video, in the end there are a bunch of notable names
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvhdLq_Fz8U

Also, I'm still in touch with a lot of these guilds and they all know this server exists, but only moonlapse might return. The rest is playing STWOR or GW2 and Pax Mortis moved to Ark :D.

Younger

Post#38 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:36 am

u played in the biggest servers but not the best :]
Enclave!? :o thanks... :o bb

Ads
normanis

Post#39 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:48 am

war thorn eas good guild
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Miraculous

Post#40 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:02 am

Hog i would love to heal ya again but im afraid it would not be fair for destro give us a good IB and before long they would be crying that we are the zerg lol. I would love to play but ya know i hate to die and if i died cause of lag or bug i would have to delete toons. From Houston Texas anyone playing round here how bad latency issues? In all honesty i played RoR for a couple of months bout a year ago would get up late night early morning and play on the creep so old lady would not know. Then one night the lil man woke her up and she heard the sounds of my misstriss/addiction WAR and was furious goin off about how she was glad this Fing game got shut down and how am i still playing. She just had the lil man and we already have 14 and 11 yr old girls so things were hectic. Things have settled down now have to build new rig but hopefully see ya in month or so. If she still have problem maybe i will have to find new misstriss/addiction lol.