Recent Topics

Ads

Live top guilds remembered

Let's talk about... everything else
Hogtooth

Re: Live top guilds remembered

Post#21 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:44 pm

My hay day was on Volkmar with the Guild Pious Sodality, we were in alliance with Myrmidons (who I later joined), Vale-Walkers, CoR, Sun Tzu and a couple others who slipped my mind (it sucks getting older). We had great battles with Malice, Happy Tree Friends and even Drow. (anyone remember Drow's Thursday night city pushes) . Now Miraculousrune get your ass back in game and heal me.
Vestri Nex Est Meus Vita

Hogtooth (SL)40/47, Tramp (WL)40/72, Brassmonkey (IB)40/45, Haligan (BW)40/58
Myrmidons

Ads
Moosie

Post#22 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:50 pm

Hogtooth wrote:My hay day was on Volkmar with the Guild Pious Sodality, we were in alliance with Myrmidons (who I later joined), Vale-Walkers, CoR, Sun Tzu and a couple others who slipped my mind (it sucks getting older). We had great battles with Malice, Happy Tree Friends and even Drow. (anyone remember Drow's Thursday night city pushes) . Now Miraculousrune get your ass back in game and heal me.
I remember those days, and was in Myrmidons for a while... while we all have ego's.. nobody had ego's like Myrmidons did. Serious elitests, and lovers of Techno.

They were alllllllllllllll about the Ironbreaker (IB). I forget the names in that guild, been too long.. but they had an IB that was the focus of most all their organized play...
Last edited by Moosie on Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Razid1987

Post#23 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:52 pm

Moosie wrote:
Hogtooth wrote:My hay day was on Volkmar with the Guild Pious Sodality, we were in alliance with Myrmidons (who I later joined), Vale-Walkers, CoR, Sun Tzu and a couple others who slipped my mind (it sucks getting older). We had great battles with Malice, Happy Tree Friends and even Drow. (anyone remember Drow's Thursday night city pushes) . Now Miraculousrune get your ass back in game and heal me.
I remember those days, and was in Myrmidons for a while... while we all have ego's.. nobody had ego's like Myrmidons did. Serious elitests, and lovers of Techno.
Can't possibly be bigger than yours, because let's face it: You ARE Moosie...

Moosie

Post#24 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:53 pm

Razid1987 wrote: Can't possibly be bigger than yours
While that may or may not be true, get over it already. I got you all butthurt in my first thread of fun, and wasn't even trying. People used to put their accolades in signatures all the time, but I guess my accolades, followed by lots of obvious humor, totally smashed your epeen and brought out your insecurities.

Looking at your post count, I guess you live here. How funny.

Moosie 5 posts.
You 630.

LOL

Razid1987

Post#25 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:02 am

Moosie wrote:
While that may or may not be true, get over it already. I got you all butthurt in my first thread of fun, and wasn't even trying. People used to put their accolades in signatures all the time, but I guess my accolades, followed by lots of obvious humor, totally smashed your epeen and brought out your insecurities.

Moosie 5 posts.
You 630.

LOL
Yes, I'm so butthurt and insecure. I'm also really scared of you actually!

Oh, a funny little thing if you can put two and two together, how is your number of posts per day compared to mine?

Moosie

Post#26 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:17 am

Razid1987 wrote: Yes, I'm so butthurt and insecure. I'm also really scared of you actually!

Oh, a funny little thing if you can put two and two together, how is your number of posts per day compared to mine?

Renork

Post#27 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:26 am

Razid1987 wrote:
Moosie wrote:

Moosie 5 posts.
You 630.

LOL
Yes, I'm so butthurt and insecure. I'm also really scared of you actually!

Shots fired.

Moosie

Post#28 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:24 am

Renork wrote:
Shots fired.
I know right! The kid thinks posting 3 posts every single day on average for 7 months is less creepy than 5 posts in a day.

I laughed. He's like those little old-school hamburgers that McD's sells, the regular hamburger you get for $1 with just a pickle and ketchup, while thinking he's some Big Mac.

Ads
Jaycub

Post#29 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:43 am

Yet it only took you 7 posts to secure yourself the biggest fuccboi on RoR reward, that's the real accomplishment

inb4 "i was only pretending to be retarded"
<Lords of the Locker Room> <Old School>

Aisha

Post#30 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:44 am

Moosie wrote:

They were alllllllllllllll about the Ironbreaker (IB). I forget the names in that guild, been too long.. but they had an IB that was the focus of most all their organized play...
Gavin <3