Ads

Live top guilds remembered

Let's talk about... everything else
Tklees

Re: Live top guilds remembered

Post#111 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:07 am

Bacta wrote:Arsenal
Run like Hell
Run like Hell, the guild with too many WHs and not enough guards... R.I.P Escher, Rakija, Qqcumber, Extacy miss them all

Order: Art supplies and the rest of Bawls of steel alliance on IR, Myrms, Frag Ex/Sun-tzu,
Destro: Malice, arsenal, gin n jooz,
Tklees Chatoullier
Gagirbinn

Ads
Aisha

Post#112 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:44 am

Spoiler:
Tklees wrote:
Run like Hell
Run like Hell, the guild with too many WHs and not enough guards... R.I.P Escher, Rakija, Qqcumber, Extacy miss them all

Order: Art supplies and the rest of Bawls of steel alliance on IR, Myrms, Frag Ex/Sun-tzu,

Frag Ex <3 Actually Xiphy is lvling dok, I have to say he is one of my fav healer/tank so far, and is back!!

Tklees

Post#113 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:40 am

Aisha wrote:
Spoiler:
Tklees wrote:
Run like Hell

Frag Ex <3 Actually Xiphy is lvling dok, I have to say he is one of my fav healer/tank so far, and is back!!
The ultimate KFC slacker is back?!?!
Tklees Chatoullier
Gagirbinn

Huee

Post#114 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:50 pm

Really depends which "era" of the game people were most active. A lot of times really good SC guilds were on the downward slope due to people leaving as other guilds were coming up.

Arsenal, for example, was on that trend as Munshara had re-rolled to Gorfang. By the time they were decent gears in T4, Arsenal wasn't much of anything and got rolled. Then came Paradox followed by Gin and Juice. Gin formed and came up only after Blitz and Munshara fell apart.

There were a lot of fun times and players through the years. And a lot of them played both factions consistently with mixed teams as old teams died out.
Vortex/Volkmar - Nensi
Gorfang - Huee

Aisha

Post#115 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:42 pm

Spoiler:
Tklees wrote:The ultimate KFC slacker is back?!?!
Mhm seems his ping is better now, can´t wait to play with him again!

Tklees

Post#116 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:31 pm

Aisha wrote:
Spoiler:
Tklees wrote:The ultimate KFC slacker is back?!?!
Mhm seems his ping is better now, can´t wait to play with him again!
Again? Who were you on live? I was with xiphy for 2 years in alli
Tklees Chatoullier
Gagirbinn

Luth

Post#117 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:35 pm

Desidus

Post#118 » Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:59 pm

Ohhhhh La? Xiphy back? What about Dory La?

KFC slacker!

Ads
Bacta
Former Staff

Post#119 » Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:20 pm

Huee wrote:Really depends which "era" of the game people were most active. A lot of times really good SC guilds were on the downward slope due to people leaving as other guilds were coming up.

Arsenal, for example, was on that trend as Munshara had re-rolled to Gorfang. By the time they were decent gears in T4, Arsenal wasn't much of anything and got rolled. Then came Paradox followed by Gin and Juice. Gin formed and came up only after Blitz and Munshara fell apart.

There were a lot of fun times and players through the years. And a lot of them played both factions consistently with mixed teams as old teams died out.
Arsenal was pretty decent in SC's and formidable in city sieges, i wouldn't discredit them. I must of quit before Munshara re-rolled. I remember Paradox and i remember Blitz. I quite a week after they changed the city sieges and introduced RR 100.
Bacta AM|Disneys Kotbs| Wiki WP <Foreplay>
Cerebus DoK | Jasselin Chosen <Pillowtalk>

StormX2
Game Master

Post#120 » Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:51 pm

shout out to Iron Rock

Sinister Swarm top guild early on, then they moved on to another game

Havok and the Raven Host alliance definitely top tier murderers.

Fondest memories running with Old Folks, Havok and Talk nerdy to Me. Out Nightly bomb group was nearly unbeatable