Recent Topics

Ads

Live top guilds remembered

Let's talk about... everything else
Huee

Re: Live top guilds remembered

Post#121 » Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:56 pm

Bacta wrote:Arsenal was pretty decent in SC's and formidable in city sieges, i wouldn't discredit them. I must of quit before Munshara re-rolled. I remember Paradox and i remember Blitz. I quite a week after they changed the city sieges and introduced RR 100.
It wasn't my intention to discredit them. I was more saying that by the time Munshara (Shadows from Volkmar) had re-rolled to play on Gorfang, hit T4 and got decent gear, Arsenal had lost a lot of its members and wasn't what they had a reputation for being previously. Happens to every guild over time, it seemed.

After Arsenal collapsed, Paradox formed with some of its members and I think some from Irony (Munhek/Munhel?). All this was long before RR 100 was released. This was back with RR80 was max and Sov gear as the top end stuffs.

I know after Munshara collapsed, Indor and crew from Paradox came back and I switched to Destro to play with them.
Vortex/Volkmar - Nensi
Gorfang - Huee

Ads
Diesalot

Post#122 » Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:38 pm

MoaningMarv wrote:Any of the Voltron Alliance guilds of PT/Badlands

Order- Irony.
You play?!
Who would have thought the best magus of all time would come back.....

MoaningMarv

Post#123 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:31 am

<3

I'm back baby ;)
~RoR -Granite Guard: Olovarm, Nyphron
Phoenix Throne > Badlands Knights of the White Wolf:Moaning, Marvolo, Hogsqueal ~

MoaningMarv

Post#124 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:51 am

Torquemadra wrote:
I liked Arsenal, great bunch of people and the core stayed around for quite a while then Hallu joined the military >:(

I also liked Irony and Blitz, back when everyone ran away from fights and searched for an empty city instance to farm I stayed in against their premade WB on my WE.... solo. I ran around jumping and emoting and they started planting banners, Liandel renamed her pet lion to "take banner" so I would get a clue as to what they were offering.... I have screenies of that somewhere, good sports.
ya they were good people and good players.
Phoenix Throne > Badlands Knights of the White Wolf:Moaning, Marvolo, Hogsqueal ~

Toldavf

Post#125 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:12 am

MoaningMarv wrote: ya they were good people.
Really all that matter :)
Khorlar, Thorvold, Sjohgar, Anareth, Toldavf, Hartwin, Gotrin and others -_-

Gerv
Banned

Post#126 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:23 am

Huee

are you playing actively or just browsing the forums?

Ray.
Sia - DoK - Lords
Boyd - WP - O.S.

covenn

Post#127 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:20 pm

Would be nice if I could get Irony back together to play here, unfortunately there just aren't enough NA players.
Irony - Phoenix Throne (on live)

Currently playing order

Neoyoda

Post#128 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:35 pm

Havoc on Praag
Fearless on Badlands(Not Feared but their alt guild Fearless because of that RvR leader Highside.)

Ads
prozorah

Post#129 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:25 pm

LNM - Défiance - Sow -

MoaningMarv

Post#130 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:38 pm

covenn wrote:Would be nice if I could get Irony back together to play here, unfortunately there just aren't enough NA players.
come ooon, come join us Covenn!