Recent Topics

Ads

Live top guilds remembered

Let's talk about... everything else
Gateaux

Re: Live top guilds remembered

Post#81 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:05 pm

vegfar23 wrote:Tainted, of Karak-Norn. Dreddz the Chosen as guilder-leader!
https://youtu.be/7gRAnxszIXQ

Turning up to fights 2 minutes later than everyone else and getting narky about auras, that's our Dreddzy.

Ads
Kyrriann

Post#82 » Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:47 am

Tklees wrote:
Kyrriann wrote:Yep! He later came over to order and played a bit with us. I think we were in Frag Ex by then, Barakiel and I.
KYRRI!!!!!! <3

And come on we all know Run Like Hell was the best, we even had moosie in our guild.
Hi Tk! And to Uchoo also ~ Unfortunately I can't log in at the moment which makes me sad :( Some PW issue.
Hope you are doing well!

Luckydgl

Post#83 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:16 am

Hogtooth wrote:My hay day was on Volkmar with the Guild Pious Sodality, we were in alliance with Myrmidons (who I later joined), Vale-Walkers, CoR, Sun Tzu and a couple others who slipped my mind (it sucks getting older). We had great battles with Malice, Happy Tree Friends and even Drow. (anyone remember Drow's Thursday night city pushes) . Now Miraculousrune get your ass back in game and heal me.
I was in DROW and later Happy Tree Friends, DROW was a zerg guild with better communication than most others which is why we were so effective. HTF was a beast of a guild, we stomped pretty much everyone when we could be bothered to bring 6. The good ol days, so much fun. I miss our dueling club from volkmar/gorfang.

Tesq

Post#84 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:16 am

radiant knight and bohemia :/ ?

wender88

Post#85 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:36 am

Why is no one mentioning The Valour Legion? :<
Kenzing - Specialneedz

Jail

Post#86 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:38 am

I liked Défiance playstyle.

nainquoi

Post#87 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:13 am

la guilde corsaire sur badlands
onmouseover="this.src='cooltext163608640488098MouseOver.png';" onmouseout="this.src='cooltext163608640488098.png';" />;

zantiago

Post#88 » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:41 pm

I miss my folks from Disorder, the people we met in radiant knights and not to mention..
The good'ol Vandy Sagina, tough that they had to get forcibly renamed though since some sourpusses found their named "offensive"..

If there's anyone else from disturbed here do gimme a pm, would be great to catch up again.
We weren't the best or anything but I do remember that we we did hit that World rank 2 for pvp contribution though, not that it mattered in the slightest. :p
Last edited by zantiago on Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
Gatlin

Post#89 » Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:36 pm

Digniats and Bugmans were 2 really good RvR order guilds that survied several server merges and was on Volkmar at the end ... Great times .. really great groups

Desidus

Post#90 » Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:15 am

I played on Volkmar right up until RR88 (left to play rift for some stupid reason)

Best Destruction guilds:

DiE, Infernal, Happy Tree Friends, Malice, Reclamation, Drow (Reclamation members usually ran with HTF and Infernal though) Drow push nights were always fun.

Order:

Myrmidons (I had a lot of fun with these guys getting drunk and roaming in the lakes, pvp drinking games were the best)
Sun Tzu - probably the best Oceanic Order guild. - many good times with Xiphy, Dory and the rest. Invading Tovls was always fun with these guys

Wildly Inappropriate - I never got the play with the original crew apart form Mibble / Shammeh and Bishopx but they were a bunch of great guys too.

For Order pushing - Guardians was probably the best Zerg guild with good communication and raid leaders.

Shoutout to Highlet, Gavinlore, Murkin, Bus for those drunken RvR nights.

I miss the old Volkmar duel club.