Live top guilds remembered

Let's talk about... everything else
Zintair

Re: Live top guilds remembered

Post#171 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:43 pm

covenn wrote:Phoenix Throne - in order

Top order guilds: Irony, Brigata Di'Morte
Top destroy guild: Tempest Wolves, Bad Moon

This would be across the board in both scenarios and open world fighting. There was one other destro guild that gave people fits in both scenarios and open world, but I can't recall their names at the moment. They weren't really a problem for us, but farmed the crap out of everyone else. Maybe Mez remembers.....
COVENN!!!!!! And Mez!!!!!

Oh the PT memories!

Still remember the days of fighting you guys... Dissb Convennx Reac Vvix Llondo Deehorsey (slayer forgot his name but was a beast), hell even Munhel vs Joven wars were hysterical on the boards.

Hope you guys are still playing. Just found my way over here after twiddling my thumbs with L30 instant on Uthgard which mercd ORvR at 50. Trying to bide time before CU BETA.

Wonder if anyone else made it here?
Phoenix Throne - Bad Moon Officer - Black Guard / Chosen

ROR - Zinn SM 34/34 // Zindaddy RP
Montague

Ads
WyldHunter

Post#172 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:04 pm

The main ones that stand out to me are Irony (Order) and Knights of the White Wolf (Destro).
Skavenblight->Ostermark->Phoenix Throne->Badlands
Sanguine Wild - Voltron Alliance

Combi

Post#173 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:05 pm

Karak-Norn EU, which i remember:
Red Guard, VII, Crimson, Exodus, Black Company on order side
Orz, Kill Frenzy, Tainted, Moonlapse, Greenpeace, Dark Phalanx on destro side
xrealmer

Osred

Post#174 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:14 pm

Imgone wrote:Karak-azgal.
Oh boy played order. Dessies had this guildd "BLOOD".
Order zerged the t4 orvr but when theseguys showed up with wb everyone just packed their renow flags and went to pve. Rest of us where just renow pinjatas to them.
Nostalgic times...
Things that never happened for 50 pts.

The only Destro guild from KA I remember were Inglorious Basterds (destro). Were Blood post 2010? Honestly dont remember that name.
Last edited by Osred on Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Osri - 40/79 - Runepriest
Osarion 40/82 - Swordmaster
Osgrim 40/74 - Ironbreaker

mynie

Post#175 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:21 pm

Nobody mentionning No Manner on KN ? Clearly the best 6-man group on KN pre 1.3.6

Coffeemakes

Post#176 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:01 pm

Hello,
I thought i would enclose this list i created from my screenshot thread.
These were the majority of the guilds on the "Badlands" server back in the day. I can remember
the big three guilds being when i was logged in Agony,AllOutAssault, +NurgleNurgle though you will
most certainly get mixed opinions as we all obviously log on at different times. Those three i mentioned
always seemed to have more then 12 players on each day running war bands and such.
-Enjoy :twisted:

Destruction We have the Following Guilds:>
Acolytes,Addicts,AgentsofKarma,Agony,Alchoholocost,AllorNothing,AllOutAssault,AlubaShrimp,
AntiSanctusChaotica,ArchonsofMalice,AshesToAshes,BadBlood,BadMoon,BDASH,BIGDOGS,BlackGuard,BlackLegion,
BlackPhoenixLegion,BlackSkullCompany,BlackSunBoyz,Blitzkrieg,BloodandDestruction,BloodbathandBeyond,
BloodWolves,BornofSteel,BrotherhoodoftheSpider,Brutal,Cabal,CalamitousIntent,ChaosRising,ChaosUndivided,
CorruptedEssence,CrimsonDeath,CrimsonRevenge,CrusadersoftheRealms,CryMore,CultofYthrl,DaIronskinBoyz,
DamageInc,DarkKindred,DarkShadows,DaUnstoppaBoyz,DaWaaaghDivision,DawnofDemise,DeathChainsaw,
DeathDealersofWar,DeathDefier,DerRuhmzug,Decimation,Devastation,DEEPGREEN,Delirium,DestructionIncorporated,
DexteramTzeentch,Dogma,DROW,Embrace,EternalChaos,EternalDemise,Eximos,Exitium,FaustTzeentchs,FenixBoyz,
FightClub,FoE,FriendsandFoes,FuriousPantaloons,GentleRiverOtters,GITZ,GoonSquig,GrimAscension,HammerKult,
Heathen,HellMissionaries,HelMaor,HonoredCircle,HouseOfChaos,ICHIGEKI,Immortals,Infernale,IorVIII,KnightOfBlood,
KnightsoftheWhiteWolf,KnightsWhoSayNi,LegionOfCorruption,Litha,Lonesome,LostandtheDamned,LostSouls,Memento,
MonsterCrew,MonsterSquad,Mortalnightmares,MortisConsortium,NegativeBurn,NeverDie,NexAngelus,Nothingatall,
NoRedemption,NukeandPave,NurgleNurgle,Odins,OldWorldRaiders,Omerta,OppaiIchizoku,OraProNobis,OrdersEnd,
OrderofSacrifice,Outcast,ParagonsOfWar,Pentagramm,PhoenixIgnition,Plague,PotentialforMurder,ProphetsOfMalal,
Purebrood,RavensOfWar,RedBacks,RedDevil's,RequiemOfDarkness,R'lyehGuard,RoyalCovenant,SanguineWild,
ScarletMaelstrom,SectionVIII,SesameStreet,Shinigami,Showhand,Shadowclan,SMD,SolInvictus,SorryWeBlewUpYourMom,
STUNTYSPLAT,StuttersandFriends,Supreme,Syndicate,Taiwan,TamagoClub,TenTonHammer,TerraAustralis,TheArsenal,
TheBlackBlade,TheBlackHand,TheBlagtoofWarTribe,TheDeadRabbits,TheLostandTheDamned,TheMurderJunkies,
TheNaughty,ThePwnShop,TheReavers,Vampire,VeneratorsofChange,VengeanceofVaul,VlosVeldrin,VTOWN,
WaaaghWzat,WARISLIFE,Warlords,Warvegr,WickedCourt,XenofOnslaught,XiledGamers,XiuLuo,XxodusofBrokenSouls,
Zenith
Order We have the following Guilds:>
AdeptaSororitas,Aeschylus,Agony,AncientWarriors,AoS,Apotheosis,Appolo'sKnight's,ArmynabTreanid,
AsianForce,Battleborne,Blackheart'sBrigade,BlackCO,BlackLionBrewery,BlackTalon's,BlessedEmpire,
BretonnianEmissaries,Brewtality,BrigataDiMorte,BugmansFinest,BULNABANG,Calamity,CallofFate,CannonFodder,
ChildrenoftheNewSun,ChurchOfSteel,CircleofIron,ClanIronbeard,ClashoftheKarak,ClockworkOrange,CoatTailz,
ConcordiumofJackals,Conjunction,Consularis,Cookiekillers,Core,CraiAisling,CriminalRavishment,DarkSide,
DawnEternal,Defiance,Dementia,DerRuhmzug,DeusVincit,Dissent,Divinity,DorlachSgath,Downfallx,Dragonriders,
DragonsOfEternity,DuMintai,Eisenwulf,Elidor,EmperorsOfWar,Enrage,Epic,EridaniLightHorse,Excellence,Feared,
fearless,1stFistofLight,Freebirds,FluffyPinkBunnies,FormosaDynasty,FURY,Gaiscioch,GaisciochnaAnu,
GlastonburyIrregulars,GraniteGuard,greenlite,greenpieZ,GuardiansoftheFlame,Guilde,HarbingorsofLight,
HavocGoneWild,Hexejaeger,HonorGuard,HordesoftheDalelands,HouseOfPraetor,IamLEGEND,Iconoclasts,
ImperialGuard,Inquisitio,IRON,IronLegion,InsignisSociety,Kingmakers,KissMyAxe,KnightsOfAvalon,KnightsOfOrder,
KnightsOfDarkness,KnightsOfTheRaven,KnightsoftheTemple,Kriegskameraden,LaChasseSauvage,LaughingHost,
Legendary,LegionOfBoom,Loft,Loremasters,LostKnights,LumbeeNation,Malevolent,MeanandHateful,Meow,Miasmal,
MightMakesRight,MilitantOrder,NocturnalConclave,NorthernGuard,NoQuarter,Nova,Obliteration,OrderofCelestial,
OrderoftheBloodyRose,OrderOfTheLion,OrderOfTheMonkey,OrderVictorious,OrdoBellicusCustodis,OrdoMalleus,
Ouchbringers,Ouroboros,PaperStreetSoapCompany,PhoenixCompany,Plutonen,Primal,Prophecy,Psychopath,
Rebirth,Red,Refugees,Retaliation,Revenant,ROC,RoisinDubh,RoyalDwarvenMarines,SanctusImmortalis,
SangrealKnights,SantusDominatus,Sellswords,Sentinel,SeriouslyBitter,ShadoRyodan,ShadowsofTristan,SilentReign,
Silvanus,SineMisericordia,SoEndOurFoes,Solars,SoldiersOfRetribution,SonsOfWagar,StoneandSteel,StonewallVanguard,
Stormbringers,SwordAndScroll,Templars,TempleofMyrmidia,Tesoro,TheAltdorfFirstLegion,TheAncients,TheATeam,
TheBlackwoodCompany,TheCrimsonDawn,TheFellowship,TheGreyCompany,TheGrottyKnackers,TheLastDawn,
TheKinship,TheKnightsOfSteele,ThePhoenixGuard,TheSentinels,TheStalwartOrder,TheStreakers,TheWarMongors,
TheWatch,TomeRaiders,Tormentors,Tyranids,Undivided,VeggieSquad,VeloxAequitas,Vindication,Vigilance,Warcry,
WarLegacyRejects,WarMachine,WarTemplars,WearetheONE,WhiteTowerofHoeth,WinterisComing,XVISHOT
:P Don't RAGE After You Die in War, Make A Screenshot/Wallpaper Instead. War is a Beautiful Game. :P
Screenshots From Yesteryears:> viewtopic.php?t=11458

Regicyde

Post#177 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:28 pm

Destro: DROW (of course), Malice, HTF.
Order (at least the ones I remember): Art Supplies, Arsenal, Wildly Inappropriate, Myrmidons.

Here's a pic of ole timey DROW fun:

Black Toof Clan
Killing Order since 2008!!!
Regicyde
Gnarly

Regicyde

Post#178 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:32 pm

StormX2 wrote:Every day I try to get my iold Raqven Host alliance buddies back in, theres a good number of us that keep in touch.

Id kill to get Old Gregg and Chobbie back in.

Regicide was playing Order on RoR for a while with Shadows of Divinity, anyone know if he is still around?
I'm still kickin'. I'll send you a message with our Team Speak info.
Black Toof Clan
Killing Order since 2008!!!
Regicyde
Gnarly

Ads
bctakhy

Post#179 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:57 pm

Black Company. First world order guild in get lvl 40. First or second world kill on emperor. Umbeaten WB vs WB. 2 top FG Vs FG in server. Best realm leaders of all servers.

BC vs Moonlapse-Tainted-Chlopi Chaosu
https://youtu.be/agNZ1i7aWVE

BC Vs Eclipse Team
https://youtu.be/3LSgPu5cMe4

BC vs Moonlapse
https://youtu.be/0-_WpFnElKU

Ramdon battles... when all know what have to do, no need even talk in vt
https://youtu.be/H7TqeALv908

ENJOY!

ssj4gogeta77

Post#180 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:24 pm

I was part of an Order guild named 'Lords of War', but i cant remember what server I was on for the life of me. Anyone remember them and know what server we were on?? It was a decent guild, too many people with different play styles though.