Recent Topics

Ads

Live top guilds remembered

Let's talk about... everything else
albree

Re: Live top guilds remembered

Post#251 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:27 pm

actually i remember our very own Dragons of Eternity from Badlands. can't remember if they came with us Phoenix Throners but i do recall them being the force to be reckoned with for a time on one of those servers.
BW 40/6x | WL 40/5x (?? RIP) | KBS 40/4x| ENG 40/4x | IB 40/4x | Female dwarf fetishist

Ads
Unstoppable1776
Banned

Post#252 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:53 pm

Luuca wrote:
Bacta wrote:Arsenal was pretty decent in SC's and formidable in city sieges, i wouldn't discredit them. I must of quit before Munshara re-rolled. I remember Paradox and i remember Blitz. I quite a week after they changed the city sieges and introduced RR 100.
I was in Arsenal back when the most we could muster was a 12 man and you could duo-que using Que-quer. We would roam as a 12 man and take SCs back when SCs assisted the locks. It was a solid group with very little egos. Jin-n-Joose and Arsenal would form the warband for city sieges and defenses. I left at 80 as well shortly after Hallu enlisted. Guild was scavenged by others at that point IIRC. Came back a few times, but once you've been part of a well oiled machine, driving a riding mower won;t hold your attention.

As far as I remember, we were one of the few 6-mans centered on a true DPS dok, but I'm old and feeble now and may be mis-remembering.

wait...in game you said you were Hallu. What a scam. You shouldn’t use the name or pretend to be one of the greatest doks around

Toonman

Post#253 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:40 am

albree wrote:actually i remember our very own Dragons of Eternity from Badlands. can't remember if they came with us Phoenix Throners but i do recall them being the force to be reckoned with for a time on one of those servers.
Original DOE started on PT and then moved over to Badlands. We were part of that Gasioch (sp?) alliance and Dwooid was the leader. Extremely casual guild until the core of us moved to Desto and then Dwooid left. Looks like the guild became filled with some more competitive and competent players after that. Except for Achey, he was an afking dunce through and through.

HongTen

Post#254 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:54 am

K8P
Enclave-Skowyt-Royal Legion
really great to remind these gold times.
Français, Françaises, j'arrive en caisse
Spoiler:
If you're an astronaut, say hello to my Ego there.
:twisted:

Ghoztz Eliminati

albree

Post#255 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:21 am

Toonman wrote:
albree wrote:actually i remember our very own Dragons of Eternity from Badlands. can't remember if they came with us Phoenix Throners but i do recall them being the force to be reckoned with for a time on one of those servers.
Original DOE started on PT and then moved over to Badlands. We were part of that Gasioch (sp?) alliance and Dwooid was the leader. Extremely casual guild until the core of us moved to Desto and then Dwooid left. Looks like the guild became filled with some more competitive and competent players after that. Except for Achey, he was an afking dunce through and through.
heh i was in Gaiscioch on Badlands post merge. the Tuatha alliance. i guess i'm remembering the PT days. good times.
BW 40/6x | WL 40/5x (?? RIP) | KBS 40/4x| ENG 40/4x | IB 40/4x | Female dwarf fetishist

Hostile

Post#256 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:21 am

Luuca wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:44 am
Bacta wrote:Arsenal was pretty decent in SC's and formidable in city sieges, i wouldn't discredit them. I must of quit before Munshara re-rolled. I remember Paradox and i remember Blitz. I quite a week after they changed the city sieges and introduced RR 100.
I was in Arsenal back when the most we could muster was a 12 man and you could duo-que using Que-quer. We would roam as a 12 man and take SCs back when SCs assisted the locks. It was a solid group with very little egos. Jin-n-Joose and Arsenal would form the warband for city sieges and defenses. I left at 80 as well shortly after Hallu enlisted. Guild was scavenged by others at that point IIRC. Came back a few times, but once you've been part of a well oiled machine, driving a riding mower won;t hold your attention.

As far as I remember, we were one of the few 6-mans centered on a true DPS dok, but I'm old and feeble now and may be mis-remembering.
Arsenal and its members were some of the best memories I have in an MMO. I enjoyed my time with them immensely, and have to say they were some of the best people I have had the privilege to get to know. I remember enjoying many memorable moments rolling through the lakes taking the map and forcing Cities. Spending time dueling in the wastelands getting to know our adversaries ;). Holding Keeps, and even just Fighting off waves of Order in the oil room of their own flipped outer keep wall. The WAR community was really special, and I am glad that I got to lead Arsenal until I gave it to Hallu when I myself had to take care of my family and went back the Military myself.

Hostile - Chosen of Arsenal

Anjanolian

Post#257 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:09 am

:twisted: :twisted:
....KA - Rigor Mortis - Leader: Abo the chosen...
...Bride of Khaine...

TheClergyman

Post#258 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:01 am

<--------Blitz

Nice memory thread. Loved fighting Hallu and the other Dok? cant remember his name off the top of my head. so many good SC's. If only Raylando would post in here.. ha.. I still keep in touch with a few of us original Blitz with Shyks, Hybrd, Katalyst, and a few others. good times .. than I moved to Myrmidians with Vymm and a couple others and to warmonkeys with Neovolks group.

hopefully a new pvp mmo comes out soon that is good...GW2 is getting old and Bless is just bad...

If anyone is on from my ex guilds look me up in steam TheClergyman

TheClergyman

Ads
Darkfusion11

Post#259 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:16 am

TheClergyman wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:01 am <--------Blitz

Nice memory thread. Loved fighting Hallu and the other Dok? cant remember his name off the top of my head. so many good SC's. If only Raylando would post in here.. ha.. I still keep in touch with a few of us original Blitz with Shyks, Hybrd, Katalyst, and a few others. good times .. than I moved to Myrmidians with Vymm and a couple others and to warmonkeys with Neovolks group.

hopefully a new pvp mmo comes out soon that is good...GW2 is getting old and Bless is just bad...

If anyone is on from my ex guilds look me up in steam TheClergyman

TheClergyman
You might be thinking of Barachiel, if you mean the other dps dok. He was better than Hallu imo.

zgolec

Post#260 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:20 am

VII + Red Guard - best Order combo ever.

Moonlapse from destro side, these guys were pain in the arse.

KN server.
SM 82 / IB 82 / KOTBS 82 / WL 82 / WP 72 / SW 75
CH 77 / BG 6X / BO 6X / WE 6X / MAG 6X ...and others.