Recent Topics

Ads

Live top guilds remembered

Let's talk about... everything else
Rowanmantle

Re: Live top guilds remembered

Post#231 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:11 pm

Vayra wrote:Sad to see so little mention of the Unnamed here from Norn.
Another guild I missed or was part of the ect, The unnamed were around for a very long time on KN as well.
Rowanmantle /WP
Rowansrage /SL
Rowanbrowan /KOTBS
Rowanthrowan /BW
Matronmother /Dok
Handyrowan /Mara

Ads
Tinks

Post#232 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:45 pm

Hi Rowanmantle ! (or to me > Inseneration ;-) ),

YES IT IS !!!! It's been quite some years :). We had very nice years indeed, with a bunch of very nice (and good) players!

I remember one time you experienced a bug, it should have showed a horsy underneath you but we only saw you sitting in mid air without seeing the horse, you drove around for hours with youre knees up and in a ridingposition but without the horsy showing. That was such fun!

Now i'am not sure but i think you where our bomber for a while too, we had bombsquad (RVR tactic) with you and some others in the middle and tanks, dps and healers in a blob around the bombers to protect them. It was a very effective strategy.

Hope to see you soon again (had some health issues so i havent played much lately), would be nice to team up every now and than for old time sake.

Cheers,
Tinker

Main = Pebbles / Engi
Alt = Tinkerbelly / RP

lata

Post#233 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:40 am

I used to play with The Unnamed as a DoK for about 2 years after first launch. They were nice guys and really knew how to play. Missed competing with other parties from guild to finish dungeons first or trying to keep up with the drunk tanks on rvr( Snort or Kensmith).
OATHKEEPERS
Hamdi Babysight - RP
Muzaffer Babyshower - SL

merkin

Post#234 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:44 am

A few guilds that I miss are Elite from Volkmar and from Vortex JTT and Da Lost Boyz

grease

Post#235 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:44 am

wow 235 posts 20k+ views proud OP..

Hugatsaga

Post#236 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:28 am

Early days of WAR, Karak Azgal (2008ish):

Order: Vengeance, KDS
Destro: Rigor Mortis, Eva Vix

Bomb BW era, Karak Eight Peaks and Karak Norn (2009-2010):

Order: Red Guard, VII, Black Company, Exodus/Libertalia.
Destro: XXI Grams, Orz, Shorties, Moonlapse, Hand of Blood

Later days, Karak Norn (2012 or 2013 iirc):

Order: ORIGIN (this was casual guild but some really good players and nice people), WHA Celebs
Destro: Orz

Also few US guilds such as Malice or Myrmidons seemed really good looking at some of their old vids but I never really played with or against them.
Live: Daeneria, Polestar
RoR: Calmdown, Goldman, Kohta, Madguard, Magnumforce, Northsorc, Northstar etc
Youtube

snort

Post#237 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:30 pm

lata wrote:I used to play with The Unnamed as a DoK for about 2 years after first launch. They were nice guys and really knew how to play. Missed competing with other parties from guild to finish dungeons first or trying to keep up with the drunk tanks on rvr( Snort or Kensmith).
Who you calling drunk? :shock:

Skiantos

Post#238 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:55 pm

I run a lot (but not member ) in KN with Alpha Legion Destru side,nice guild and lot of nice ppl.

Ads
davispeed
Game Artist

Post#239 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:04 pm

grease wrote:On the real, for reason I think you rub me the wrong way, I can't feel anything positive from you.
Maybe it's just me but that's how you make me feel. I just don't feel you bro. Seriously!!
Dont worry he is a bad a$$ behind is computer. Only him and is opinion are relevant.
]

Dallas2288

Post#240 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:10 pm

Art Supplies

R.I.P. Krieb and Incomingray
Image Garygygax-BG