Recent Topics

Ads

Live top guilds remembered

Let's talk about... everything else
FlyingCarrot

Re: Live top guilds remembered

Post#261 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:00 pm

Hello there. Started RoR recently and only now found this thread.

Name's Jerichox. I was in Nocturnal Dawn first and then Orz with Soge and co. Still miss the fun mIRC arranged duels and the arranged 6v6 with Red Guard, and world first Karl Franz kill (we throwing daggers for dunno how many minutes without warlord gear heh).
Also remember VII and XXI grams as well.
I remember the 2 WH from Black Company that kept ganking me (beat one of them when aoe spec'd - fun times)
I remember the BW bug that instacasted from a million meters bypassing cds...
Had a friend in Moonlapse (Exci) who I also lost when I quit.
Wasn't the most known player/sorc but Motorpsycho prolly remembers our duels :)
If anyone here was from K8P, hello there.
If we've played together, pm me.

Last edited by FlyingCarrot on Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
ferraz19

Post#262 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:54 pm

Miraculous wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:42 pm I spent most of my live game time on sylvania and then volkmar servers. Best order guild by far was Elite great guild they had an AM Kayland who had under 50 deaths when she hit rr 80, their WL Coholic was first in world to get 100k db and this was when bw's ruled. Dakim was the gl and was a great rp. Xenobian great rp, Kasivir wh, had good tanks, ranged as well but dont remember names. Other good order guilds back then was Moonspur, and Myrms, the guild i was in Circle of Rage had some good players as well but to much ego so lost good players to Moonspur and Myrms. Best destro guild on volkmar was Malice and after Elite left the game they went to EU servers and owned over there can still find the videos on youtube. CoR and Malice set up some 6v6 a couple of times we both brought two groups, Malice best group would beat CoR's two groups but both of CoR's groups beat Malice 2nd group. Good times those fights were adrenaline rushes i was happy i made it in CoRs group as dps on my WL won three fights and lost three fights in 6v6 against best destro guild i ever faced. Could not tell me **** after that head was so big could not pick it up off keyboard cant play WL with head stuck to keyboard lol.
i played with Kayland back in the day
Great player

ferraz19

Post#263 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:00 pm

Kyrriann wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:12 am Gavin! Yes he was great, fun to play with too. Myrms was a good guild. I was in Munshara and remembered some epic fights! Small guild but good players. I am trying to remember our nemesis, big mouthed destro guild that gave us a hard fight but we found out later they had rep'd everything. Ah Munhek their charming leader ;) Hmm Arsenal? Still those fights were fun. I recently found this private server. Wish someone would get the whole game up and running again.
Anyone remember Naoise? Irony was also a good guild.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=2&v=YPOlV8TjvEk
I was in Munshara also! was BW Thorv. Played regularly with Kayland, Ghaern, Rolaran, etc

Best Guilds back then was Run Like Hell, Munshara, Vigilant Addiction, Irony, Assault, Arsenal, QQ_inc

ferraz19

Post#264 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:03 pm

TheClergyman wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:01 am <--------Blitz

Nice memory thread. Loved fighting Hallu and the other Dok? cant remember his name off the top of my head. so many good SC's. If only Raylando would post in here.. ha.. I still keep in touch with a few of us original Blitz with Shyks, Hybrd, Katalyst, and a few others. good times .. than I moved to Myrmidians with Vymm and a couple others and to warmonkeys with Neovolks group.

hopefully a new pvp mmo comes out soon that is good...GW2 is getting old and Bless is just bad...

If anyone is on from my ex guilds look me up in steam TheClergyman

TheClergyman
Dude, i played with Shyks, Raylando, Hybrd all the time. I was in Munshara and we were allianced with Blitz.. i played a BW named Thorv

now im on shaman r82 Hym

ferraz19

Post#265 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:04 pm

Darkfusion11 wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:16 am
TheClergyman wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:01 am <--------Blitz

Nice memory thread. Loved fighting Hallu and the other Dok? cant remember his name off the top of my head. so many good SC's. If only Raylando would post in here.. ha.. I still keep in touch with a few of us original Blitz with Shyks, Hybrd, Katalyst, and a few others. good times .. than I moved to Myrmidians with Vymm and a couple others and to warmonkeys with Neovolks group.

hopefully a new pvp mmo comes out soon that is good...GW2 is getting old and Bless is just bad...

If anyone is on from my ex guilds look me up in steam TheClergyman

TheClergyman
You might be thinking of Barachiel, if you mean the other dps dok. He was better than Hallu imo.
Barachiel, another guildie of mine! This thread bringing back so many memories lol

Wish all those dudes would come back!

ferraz19

Post#266 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:16 pm

Glorian wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:38 am
roadkillrobin wrote:Every Server had their version of best (insert realm name) guild.
Best doesn't nescesarly make em memoreble.

I remember:
Arsenal for their Goblin scentric guild whos Squig Herders competly anahilated everyone.
Is there anywhere more info on that goblin Guild?
Da Wulf Ridaz

ferraz19

Post#267 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:17 pm

Huee wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:11 pm
StormX2 wrote:Regicide was playing Order on RoR for a while with Shadows of Divinity, anyone know if he is still around?
Ive seen a Choppa with that name in T2 the past few days.
Huee, COME BACK!

Thorv misses our BW days

ferraz19

Post#268 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:19 pm

Tklees wrote: Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:51 am
Fozee wrote:
Gerv wrote:Huee

are you playing actively or just browsing the forums?

Ray.

What's the difference?
a legend returns....
Come back to Run Like Hell!
Keeping things alive!

Ads
ferraz19

Post#269 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:23 pm

Tklees wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:07 am
Bacta wrote:Arsenal
Run like Hell
Run like Hell, the guild with too many WHs and not enough guards... R.I.P Escher, Rakija, Qqcumber, Extacy miss them all

Order: Art supplies and the rest of Bawls of steel alliance on IR, Myrms, Frag Ex/Sun-tzu,
Destro: Malice, arsenal, gin n jooz,
Rakija and I are running Run Like Hell right now! Playing almost everyday
You and the goons need to come back!

ferraz19

Post#270 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:25 pm

covenn wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:25 pm
peterthepan3 wrote:Ought to be a distinction between guilds that solely ran FOTM BW/WP/KOBS/SL
Should probably just list all the order classes next time. LOL

A common 12 man we would run would run open field to farm zergs was something like this (forgive my memory if off a bit from that long ago):

IB
WH
WL
BW x 2
SW
AM
RP
WP
Eng
Kotbs
Slayer

It worked as well fighting vs 1 warband as it did fighting against 4 warbands. The AOE was there as well as the single target dps spike.

A scenario group would be something like (mix and match classes depending who we had online of course):

WP
RP
BW
IB
WH
Slayer
You should come play with Run Like Hell on destro