Recent Topics

Ads

Krumlok's Visual Guide to Dyes [ALL Batches UP!]

Let's talk about... everything else
Collateral

Re: Krumlok's Visual Guide to Dyes [ALL Batches UP!]

Post#71 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:09 am

There are dye quests in Gunbad which you can pick up any number of times. Granted you have to kill wing bosses for them but at least it's something. I also hope there will be an easier way of getting dyes, like specific recipes.

Ads
NoRKaLKiLLa

Post#72 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:58 pm

Gunbad Dyes

Dark Crimson
Navy Blue
Greenskin Black
Tin BItz

lolkekbur1337

Post#73 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:52 am

crap the default dyes pictures are not working, is there anyway i can check how they look before buying dyes from ah? + when will we see those custom made dyes? this post is like 3 years old would love to see them in game some time :)

Tarkguro

Post#74 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:26 am

Anyone could suggest me a GREY TONE dye to buy in AH, darker than Tin Bitz but NOT BLACK? Something like the color of BLORC Invader Shoulder in its darker part.

Thank you.

Ototo

Post#75 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:06 pm

Tarkguro wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:26 am Anyone could suggest me a GREY TONE dye to buy in AH, darker than Tin Bitz but NOT BLACK? Something like the color of BLORC Invader Shoulder in its darker part.

Thank you.
Nice greys are Ulgu Grey, and from any vendor the Chainmail and the one next to it.
Spoiler:

Skullgrin

Post#76 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:54 pm

Tarkguro wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:26 am Anyone could suggest me a GREY TONE dye to buy in AH, darker than Tin Bitz but NOT BLACK? Something like the color of BLORC Invader Shoulder in its darker part.

Thank you.

A while back Yaliskah posted a warhammer color chart in this thread. You might find what you are looking for there, note however that all the colors on the chart are not all available in game. Hopefully they will hold the egg hunt again this Easter, there were tons of different colors to be found during that event last year.
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

GrandmaGary

Post#77 » Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:35 am

Does anyone happen to know if any of the OathBearers dyes are obtainable?

space44

Post#78 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:38 am

how to test if your color blind: do all the black dyes look exactly the same to you?
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

I'm not a clown, I'm the whole circus.

Ads
Ashkult

Post#79 » Mon Dec 26, 2022 5:10 pm

Order of the Gryphon Black - Any idea where this came from?! - Sorry for the necro