Recent Topics

Ads

Some SM abilities are too short in duration

Let's talk about... everything else
Azarael

Re: Some SM abilities are too short in duration

Post#21 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:08 pm

I think it is common consensus, but thus far we've avoided making propositions internally due to the risk that if we did decide to change something for any reason other than evening out extreme issues in the tier 2 meta, everyone would feel that their own classes should receive the same immediate attention, regardless of what we all well know about SM and BO viability.

I'd love to be proven wrong, but for the moment, I believe that's the prevailing thinking.

Ads
altharion1
Banned

Post#22 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:38 pm

Azarael wrote:I think it is common consensus, but thus far we've avoided making propositions internally due to the risk that if we did decide to change something for any reason other than evening out extreme issues in the tier 2 meta, everyone would feel that their own classes should receive the same immediate attention, regardless of what we all well know about SM and BO viability.

I'd love to be proven wrong, but for the moment, I believe that's the prevailing thinking.
I dare say whatever you change will be met with criticism from somewhere. I'm interested in what the community will decide is fair for my poor SM. Keep up the good work.
WL Althii
SM Althirion
DoK Milkmilk
BO Sizematters

Youtube Vids

grumcajs

Post#23 » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:14 am

altharion1 wrote:Can whispering wind and crashing wave be moved down their respective mastery trees to the 5+1 position?

This might encourage a few more to play a really quite useless class in T2 (when compared to IB and KOTBS)
9+1 sounds solid cuz chosen and kotbs get their kd there too. 5+1 sounds really bad idea

Azarael

Post#24 » Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:25 am

Ah, I totally missed that. 9+1 should be the destination.

Bozzax

Post#25 » Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:38 am

Azarael wrote:Well, with the next cap increase, both Dirty Tricks and Encouraged Aim come into the picture for KotBS, so I guess the start of SM decline can be officially marked.
Yep Time to reroll if you are a SM
3xaura
+10 crit
+10 healcrit
(Runefang)
(Focused mending)

Soon a
10pts kd
10pts stagger

T3-ish add
Superpunt
Best M3 in game
A reasonable RvR system that could make the majority happy http://imgur.com/HL6cgl7

Tesq

Post#26 » Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:56 am

ye that kd swap it's nor brain. You can even leave it as definitive fix, no one gona blame for it.... truly no one, so what are you waiting?