Recent Topics

Ads

Where to find equipment

Let's talk about... everything else
Gothmakh

Where to find equipment

Post#1 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:03 pm

I turned lvl 10 on my rune priest and am still wearing incredibly shitty armor. I have been running around for ages, trying to kill monsters here and there. I did not get any useful gear though. When I asked ingame where to find *good* items, I was told to farm in Altdorf. I went there and all I found were a lot of naked NPCs, but only few monsters (just a few rats).

Could anyone give me any advice on where to go specifically?

Ads
Kragg

Re: Where to find equipment

Post#2 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:38 pm

The pale eye hideout, near the docks in Altdorf
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

Loans

Post#3 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:02 pm

Maybe can be a bit hard to find it, write X and Y if you can :)

Gorgutz

Post#4 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:31 pm

On Destro you can farm the Lost Souls in IC

Gothmakh

Post#5 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:49 am

I finally found some Pale Eyed Thiefs and other Mobs of this kind. Thanks for tha advice.

But there is a mayor problem:
When trying to enter the hideout using the lever, you get ported inside maybe in 1 out of 10 attempt. Seems very buggy. When you finally make it inside, and attack a mob, he charges you, dissapears and keeps attacking you. Seems like he teleported somewhere along the Z-axis and is above or below you.

After leaving the hideout, I kept hearing sounds of fights. Turns out the pale eyed mobs where fighting other NPCs. I casted my point black aoe spell and guess what: all those pale eyed mobs came running to me... charging through walls. At least they did not warp along the Z-axis this time, so I killed them.

In order to farm equipment (I actually found 2 items), all I did was move towards a wall, cast my ae spell, check if I was attacked and if so, I moved a few steps backwards and killed those pale eyed mobs.

Collision control (mobs/players vs walls) seems to be very bugged there.

JeFawk

Post#6 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:15 am

Gothmakh wrote:Collision control (mobs/players vs walls) seems to be very bugged there.
As if everything else works great...

Spongel

Post#7 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:03 pm

i tried do kill mobs @ pales hideout but no usefull drops after 100 kills...is there a outher spot?
Shauree - Zealot

Loans

Post#8 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:19 am

Spongel wrote:i tried do kill mobs @ pales hideout but no usefull drops after 100 kills...is there a outher spot?
I tryed to kill some skavens...Drop easy but for level 15...For example a shield that block 157% and others things but we can't use it :roll:

Ads
Elven
Former Staff

Post#9 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:40 am

Loans wrote: I tryed to kill some skavens...Drop easy but for level 15...For example a shield that block 157% and others things but we can't use it :roll:
It will help us with bugged items. What's the name of the shield? BTW some items cause your character to freak out and crash your client. Just a warning :D