Recent Topics

Ads

Fixing the melee channel in the future?

Let's talk about... everything else
yoluigi

Fixing the melee channel in the future?

Post#1 » Sat May 04, 2024 3:54 pm

Do they got plans to fix the melee channel WP/DOK. I think it's the same for others classes not sure..They dont stick like they used which with a bit of lag they kinda useless. Is that in the future plans or it's gonna stay the way it is?

Ads
Farrul

Re: Fixing the melee channel in the future?

Post#2 » Sat May 04, 2024 5:42 pm

At first i found all tank channels near unplayable since they became super sensitive and seems to break from almost nothing or just stop working half through, animation breaks from any terrain elevation, target just moving slightly etc.

I found a way to make them work somehow reliable most of the time but it requires keen attention and no spamming of buttons.

Hopefully this is within their priority list of things to improve.

geezereur

Post#3 » Sat May 04, 2024 7:47 pm

I dont even use melee channels anymore unless its no target aoe its so bad it hits 1 time then no more.

Hazmy
Community Management

Post#4 » Sat May 04, 2024 7:52 pm

May I ask some of you who do experience this very harshly, how far you are from the Server ( France ) ?

The further you are, the worse it is, so I am just gathering some feedback on it. It has been modified before.

yoluigi

Post#5 » Sat May 04, 2024 8:10 pm

Canada Quebec. But i think it's just all the overall melee channel (not ranged) just break too easily. Kinda ruin the Channel builds. If they would stick more people would use them because they would be viable.

Aethilmar

Post#6 » Sat May 04, 2024 9:40 pm

US West Coast. Resource Monitor showing a 160-180 ping atm.

If they move Ether Dance gets 1-3 hits before breaking.

Alubert

Post#7 » Sat May 04, 2024 9:56 pm

It seems to me that this is a line-of-sight issue.
The problem occurred at the time of line of sight patch.
If you use the channel ability and your target passes behind your back or beside you and is not in your line of sight the channel breaks.
At least that's how it seems to me.
Hurub Chopa 80+ / Wybrany Chosen 80+ / Mroczniak BG 60+ / Alubercik BO 50+ / Doczek DoK 80+ / Hurubek Zeal 80+ /
Misio Shaman 80+ / Maxra Mara 60+ / Alubertus RP 70+ / Alubert KTB 80+ / Mnich WP 60+ / Kregi SL 60+ / Uposledzonyjez IB 40+

Absinth

Post#8 » Sun May 05, 2024 12:33 am

Hazmy wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 7:52 pm May I ask some of you who do experience this very harshly, how far you are from the Server ( France ) ?

The further you are, the worse it is, so I am just gathering some feedback on it. It has been modified before.
Poland, Would say its not this far, and French friend also has the same issue, You click soul rend, and it goes for cd, if you are lucky atleast first tick goes off.
Shinee DOK | 40/82
YellowGuard BG | 40/62
NuclearBombs SORC | 40/40

Self-proclaimed PVE and Fashionhammer expert

Ads
mazi761111

Post#9 » Sun May 05, 2024 12:48 am

yes my chosen have too..just 1 hit skill stop...i cant dps .
choson:badchosen
chopa:bigpanties

leftayparxoun

Post#10 » Sun May 05, 2024 12:59 am

Reminder that, unless it's been fixed but not updated in the bugtracker, Rend Soul and Divine Assault suffer from a bug unrelated to the others melee channels.

For more info read these reports:
https://bugs.returnofreckoning.com/view.php?id=22361
https://bugs.returnofreckoning.com/view.php?id=22207
Onlymelee MSH, Onlyhealing Zealot, Onlyhater BG - Entropy and Chaos

"All men make mistakes, but a good man yields when he knows his course is wrong, and repairs the evil. The only crime is pride."
The Antigone of Sophocles