Recent Topics

Ads

Returning player LF info

Let's talk about... everything else
tokidsam

Returning player LF info

Post#1 » Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:50 am

Hello all, I’m a returning player from way back in retail, I mained a high level Chosen to 90+ and went by the names of Zahen/Zerhoth (for any one who recognizes those names). My reason for this post is to kinda see what is massively different and what stayed the same as well as where the classes are. Right now I have a rank 10 SH and rank 20 magus and don’t wanna waste my time on choosing the “wrong” main Speed Test . Thanks!
Last edited by tokidsam on Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
Lion1986

Re: Returning player LF info

Post#2 » Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:51 am

tokidsam wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:50 am Hello all, I’m a returning player from way back in retail, I mained a high level Chosen to 90+ and went by the names of Zahen/Zerhoth (for any one who recognizes those names). My reason for this post is to kinda see what is massively different and what stayed the same as well as where the classes are. Right now I have a rank 10 SH and rank 20 magus and don’t wanna waste my time on choosing the “wrong” main. Thanks!
if you plan to be competitive:
1) SH only melee is needed in ranked scenarios/wb premades (middle tree)
2)Magus has been nerfed to the ground becoming a meme class. Funny, yet a meme.
3)Most groups/premade guilds will ask for sorceress instead. More "High risk high reward" game style.

Hope it help. Welcome on board and have fun!

trh382

Re: Returning player LF info

Post#3 » Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:24 pm

tokidsam wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:50 am Hello all, I’m a returning player from way back in retail, I mained a high level Chosen to 90+ and went by the names of Zahen/Zerhoth (for any one who recognizes those names). My reason for this post is to kinda see what is massively different and what stayed the same as well as where the classes are. Right now I have a rank 10 SH and rank 20 magus and don’t wanna waste my time on choosing the “wrong” main. Thanks!
What is important to you? Playing a class you like? Finding groups? Playing a strong class?

Most of the time spent leveling a character is not 1-40 CR, but 40-80 RR so dont worry too much about wasting time.

If you want to find groups - play a healer or a tank. Chosen, Zealot, Rune Priest, and Knight of the Blazing Sun are very high demand.

If you want to play a strong class - hard to say right now - the game is in flux with the ability rework.