Scenario guards

Let's talk about... everything else
Lisutaris

Re: Scenario guards

Post#11 » Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:21 pm

JohnnyWayne wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:03 am
Rubius wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:08 am
JohnnyWayne wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:28 pm

Well Logrin's Forge was the one I noticed last weekend. I'll keep an eye out, in case I notice that again.
Appreciate it!

Just fixed up the guards in Logrin's Forge. Whoever spotted it was correct that Order had ranged guards up front, and Destro had melee. Swapped this so both sides have the same now. Fix will go live in the next patch.
Thx, I hope both got ranged guards :P
Most likely yes but my guess is that they are now facing backwards -> in the wrong direction ..... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Just kidding.... as long as it's balanced and the same for both teams, whatever it is, it will be better compared to before.
~~ Guildleader of Entropy and Chaos ~~

Rhyshara - DoK || Rhykera - Sorc || Rhyleth - BG || Sharaye - WE
Destro only <3

If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands

Ads
Blorke

Post#12 » Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:58 am

Yesterday on a few rounds talabec dam order farmed destro at their spawn while carrying the bomb. Turns out, destro sc guards are not only useless, they die from the bomb too so order could even push farther to our spawn. I think it's safe to say this is design by choice.

Ysaran

Post#13 » Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:54 am

Blorke wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:58 am Yesterday on a few rounds talabec dam order farmed destro at their spawn while carrying the bomb. Turns out, destro sc guards are not only useless, they die from the bomb too so order could even push farther to our spawn. I think it's safe to say this is design by choice.
Talabec Dam is a reale shitshow right now. Hope they fix it with the next patch. I stopped queuing for it
Zputadenti

Rubius
Developer

Post#14 » Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:50 pm

JohnnyWayne wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:03 am Thx, I hope both got ranged guards :P
Yes, it'll be mirrored for both factions in Logrin's now. (Once the next patch arrives!)

Blorke wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:58 am Yesterday on a few rounds talabec dam order farmed destro at their spawn while carrying the bomb. Turns out, destro sc guards are not only useless, they die from the bomb too so order could even push farther to our spawn. I think it's safe to say this is design by choice.
Definitely not by design for any SC guards to be killed. Just wanted to note the team is aware on this, and you'll likely see some changes made to address this in the future.