Recent Topics

Ads

Mara pull is a nice idea but...

Let's talk about... everything else
Andamarine

Re: Mara pull is a nice idea but...

Post#101 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:56 am

Minisynn wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:28 am After careful consideration from the first Order WB I've gotten to play in months and 4/7 of my deaths for the night being from Brogun's Mara pulls, I have decided that I am once again an Order prider and Mara pull should be removed from the game 😎
I think that we all agree that even better will be remove Destro from the game entirely or at least change the Realm name to "RR Giftboxes" and all Destro character animations change to jumping giftbox.

It so funny how no WL talks about how he got best interupt in the game, better mobility (jump+sprint+to pet for dismounting enemy when running out of combat) than Marauder, how acording to killboard and oRvR stat he is doing 2x damage of the Marauder and then you cherrypick one skill skill Marauder has batter and zou cry on forum about it.

So some oRvRstats numbers from last 8 weeks>

Tt is a sample of 543 000 oRvR kills, 651 killboard active White lions and 522 killboard active Marauders:

Filters used: all kills, all zones, al timezones, all RR levels, week 10-week 17

Average damage of 1 WL character: 10304
Average damage of 1Mara character: 5109

Filters used: all kills, all zones, al timezones, RR 60+, week 10-week 17

Average damage of 1 WL character: 17490%
Average damage of 1 Mara character: 9964%

Filters used: all kills, all zones, al timezones, all RR 80+, week 10-week 17

Average damage of 1 WL character: 20548%
Average damage of 1 Mara character: 11666%

Or I can post here the battlereport from last Lotd, you can find it here on killboard by using filters shirmish, T2+, 100+ and scrolling to second or third page.

And we can talk why there are so many WL in TOP 40 damage dealers with 1 000 000 - 500 000 damage done and why best Marauder is somewhere around 38th place with 300k damage. It will be much better because here killboard shows abilities and their damage, so we can talk them and choose the one to nerf to bring WL damage done closer to Marauder, if u think Mara pull should be nerfted to get it closer to WL one.

Ads
Vaul

Post#102 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:19 pm

Andamarine wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:56 am
You misinterpreted the stats for damage on both the detail and the abstract level.

Warband combat is not just about damage is it.

If you had a "DPS" class with a 20s AOE knock down (extreme example to illustrate) but did v.low damage it would 100% dominate encounters but look poor in stats. Hope that is a clear example.
Deadlakes (Marauder)
Shoreditch (Zealot)
Vhannos (Chosen)

Templa

Post#103 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:25 pm

give mara a lion as well :)
OR MAYBE !!!!! reused the skaven cloak preset. So if you pull an enemy, they will get even more triggered because they are getting poked by a lil rat with a stick
Image Image

Andamarine

Post#104 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:32 pm

Vaul wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:19 pm
If you had a "DPS" class with a 20s AOE knock down (extreme example to illustrate) but did v.low damage it would 100% dominate encounters but look poor in stats. Hope that is a clear example.
Yep and if that knockdown gives 2 hours immunity (extreme example to illustrate) then it is not often advantage but a curse.

vanbuinen77

Post#105 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:18 pm

Remove all pulls.
Malificatium-Magus
Malificatiiium-Chosen
Malificatiium-Shaman

Minisynn

Post#106 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:05 pm

Minisynn wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:28 am After careful consideration from the first Order WB I've gotten to play in months and 4/7 of my deaths for the night being from Brogun's Mara pulls, I have decided that I am once again an Order prider and Mara pull should be removed from the game 😎
yapyapyap
Jesus that was a long winded response to a clearly joking post 💀
Engineer enjoyer | Finnbarr/Fionnbharr | Finnmarr/Fionnbharra | Nightmare | Youtube

Gegga

Post#107 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:58 pm

how is this thread 11 pages. let it die.
Samson Biceps, famous egg.
Not toxic.

Hazmy
Community Management

Post#108 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:27 pm

Hey there,

The post seems to have run its course, so will be locking it.
For clarification, Marauder Pulls currently aren't being viewed as harassment or its various wonky applications as exploiting.

Ads