Recent Topics

Ads

Quest Guides of the cities/Zones

Let's talk about... everything else
Tothmonra

Re: Quest Guides of the cities/Zones

Post#11 » Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:03 am

Just an update on things gang been working on the empire quest guide I am on ch19 now so very near to being done with that part of the order guides. Hoping to have it uploaded in the next week or so an then it will be onto the high elf quests again some of the ch22 stuff I still will need to finish up but can not do it for the moment until all of that is back in an working.

Ads
Hellfireuzu

Post#12 » Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:25 am

Hello Toth,
I'll start with the obvious -> Good job! Something like this is highly appreciated by me (A person who started few years ago an was bamboozled by a lot of quests).

Are you intending to eventually put these into some other form, AKA site/wiki?

Tothmonra

Post#13 » Sat Mar 02, 2024 2:49 am

Hellfireuzu wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:25 am Hello Toth,
I'll start with the obvious -> Good job! Something like this is highly appreciated by me (A person who started few years ago an was bamboozled by a lot of quests).

Are you intending to eventually put these into some other form, AKA site/wiki?
Once I am done with them they will end up on the wiki once I have a section made for them but yeah that is where they will end up an then I will keep them updated. For the moment they will stay in the format they are in that way as new quests are added I can add to them or I will just turn it over an let the community update as they go threw the wiki since I have done the lion share of it as I am working on other projects to continue updating information across the board.

Tothmonra

Post#14 » Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:02 am

I just rolled out the empire quest guide gang it will be the last one I roll out till after I recoup from my procedure I have to have. At any rate like the others it still needs a few little details done I will get them knocked out very minor but there's enough there to keep you all busy for some time so enjoy.

Tothmonra

Post#15 » Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:40 am

So update I am currently working on the High elf quest guide now. As well I know there are quests I still need to finish up for each race most of them being the epic quests. I will get to them as I can get groups to get them done that is largely what has stopped me that an the fact that I have to wait on the ch22 to reopen since most are within those areas an I am not entirely sure if they will work or not at the moment so I have been waiting. Mean time I am pushing on trying to get these guides cranked out as fast as possible.