Recent Topics

Ads

Lets have thrilling scenarios...

Let's talk about... everything else
Spongel

Lets have thrilling scenarios...

Post#1 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:28 pm

First of all im playing both realms.

I always log on the realm wich is outnumbered (would be great if some more ppl would do that)

I just want to have good fights...

But not everybody seems to like that...

if i log order and they are doing good more and more shamis are joining the sce.

At the end they are camping with 4 shamis and the fun is over.

This realy destroys the fun of playing scenarios.

Nobody likes to lose I understand that...but atm shamis are very... maybe too strong...and Archmage has not the same abilites working atm to compensate that

At the end of the day less and less ppl from order are joining sce and so there is no fun for destro too....

Think about it...If you are playing shami and you see that there are already 2 running around log to another class...

Lets have good fights and stop this **** camping ****...
Shauree - Zealot

Ads
Elven
Former Staff

Re: Lets have thrilling scenarios...

Post#2 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:34 pm

Good thought and I would to certain degree, agree with you.

Yet, this game is alpha and nothing works properly. Let's not forget that human beings are **** heads and they will take the easiest path for themselves.

Zooko

Post#3 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:42 pm

People are playing shamies because its the best class atm, just like a lot of people do AM right now. Once the class mechanics start working the class balance will normalize.

Suble1337

Post#4 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:48 pm

And it is even more fun for the People that play Order when you standing with 4 Shamans, 2 DoK and 2 BO and Choppa in front of the Warcamp to kill the 5 outnumberd people and then you laugh about it and you do like you all play like a Boss and you try to madden the Order for theyr lower Population and your Super Zerg Skill ...

Think about: You REALY want to have a Comunity like this? I DONT!
When you go on with that behave i leave this Comunity and i think i am not the only one....

Peace!

Elven
Former Staff

Post#5 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:50 pm

Zooko wrote:People are playing shamies because its the best class atm, just like a lot of people do AM right now. Once the class mechanics start working the class balance will normalize.
Not "Best". The least broken and can abuse the system lol.

Elven
Former Staff

Post#6 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:51 pm

Suble1337 wrote:And it is even more fun for the People that play Order when you standing with 4 Shamans, 2 DoK and 2 BO and Choppa in front of the Warcamp to kill the 5 outnumberd people and then you laugh about it and you do like you all play like a Boss and you try to madden the Order for theyr lower Population and your Super Zerg Skill ...

When you go on with that behave i leave this Comunity and i think i am not the only one....

Peace!
This happened exactly like that on the official server. Nothing you can do.

Spongel

Post#7 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:57 pm

matchmaking could be the answer...but i think it s not easy to add this

if only 2 of the same class can join a scenario it might get more interesting....
Shauree - Zealot

mausami1900

Post#8 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:58 pm

Spongel wrote:First of all im playing both realms.
Think about it...If you are playing shami and you see that there are already 2 running around log to another class...

Lets have good fights and stop this **** camping ****...
I agree completely except... I don't want to play another class/race? There probably ARE people whose choice of class is dictated by how well it performs in a certain situation (RvR in this case). However, there are also those who just like their chosen class for other reasons. I hate the fact that classes are race locked. I am also never keen on pet classes. I prefer goblins over any other race in the game because they are funny. As you can see, there simply is no choice for me as squig is out of question. So when I see that my whole team in a scenario is made of shamans, I just continue to play on my shaman because otherwise would mean I sacrifice what I like most about the game for the sake of improving someone else's experience. How does that make sense?
Last edited by mausami1900 on Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My density has brought me to you!

Ads
Suble1337

Post#9 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:58 pm

Elven wrote:
Suble1337 wrote:And it is even more fun for the People that play Order when you standing with 4 Shamans, 2 DoK and 2 BO and Choppa in front of the Warcamp to kill the 5 outnumberd people and then you laugh about it and you do like you all play like a Boss and you try to madden the Order for theyr lower Population and your Super Zerg Skill ...

Peace!
You could have a Comunity that works together and have a good behave or you can have a Comunity with People mocking each other for beeing the weeker part. That IS a thing EVERYBODY can do and most of us should know how to treat others..

Zooko

Post#10 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:01 pm

Suble1337 wrote:
Elven wrote:

Peace!
You could have a Comunity that works together and have a good behave or you can have a Comunity with People mocking each other for beeing the weeker part. That IS a thing EVERYBODY can do and most of us should know how to treat others..

They were just thrash-talking you really should not care what people think in a video-game. Ofcause they are gonna talk thrash and call you names when you are in a War. Its Faction vs Faction. I agree that it should not happen here on the forums or out of game, but in-game your fair game.