Recent Topics

Ads

Lets have thrilling scenarios...

Let's talk about... everything else
Spongel

Re: Lets have thrilling scenarios...

Post#11 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:02 pm

I agree completely except... I don't want to play another class/race? There probably ARE people whose choice of class is dictated by how well it performs in a certain situation (RvR in this case). However, there are also those who just like their chosen class for other reasons. I hate the fact that classes are race locked. I am also never keen on pet classes. I prefer goblins over any other race in the game because they are funny. As you can see, there simply is no choice for me as squig is out of question. So when I see that my whole team in a scenario is made of shamans, I just continue to play on my shaman because otherwise would mean I sacrifice what I like most about the game for the sake of improving someone else's experience. How does that make sense?
you are destroying the fun of playing scenario cause you only like to play funny looking gobos accept squig herder... that sounds not very clever...
Shauree - Zealot

Ads
Zooko

Post#12 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:04 pm

Spongel wrote:you are destroying the fun of playing scenario cause you only like to play funny looking gobos accept squig herder... that sounds not very clever...
She is not destroying the fun of scenarios, infact you are doing more to detract of the experiance by complaining on the forums about how no-one wants to play Order rather than helping your faction win.

Spongel

Post#13 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:06 pm

it s also no fun for me playing destro when there are 4 gobos...read my posting i play both realms

how we doing now will kill the game very fast...
Shauree - Zealot

Zooko

Post#14 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:08 pm

Spongel wrote:it s also no fun for me playing destro when there are 4 gobos...read my posting i play both realms

how we doing now will kill the game very fast...

Lol no it won't if you don't like the current PvP situation just wait till the classes are fixed, it will adress your concerns.

Spongel

Post#15 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:11 pm

in a good community you can handel such thinks and dont need to wait months...
Shauree - Zealot

Elven
Former Staff

Post#16 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:12 pm

Could be a very loooooong wait. I hope you find a hobby :D

Zooko

Post#17 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:12 pm

Spongel wrote:in a good community you can handel such thinks and dont need to wait months...
Well I guess by your definition we are a bad community.

Elven
Former Staff

Post#18 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:15 pm

People boasting about classes and ****. On a game that isn't **** working by 100000 miles! lol!

Stop the WWF talk down and let the games show the balls :D

Ads
Spongel

Post#19 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:18 pm

Zooko wrote:
Spongel wrote:in a good community you can handel such thinks and dont need to wait months...
Well I guess by your definition we are a bad community.
We will see hahaah No I just say that ppl don t think about what they are doing when they act in scenarios like today...

At the end its no fun for us all....

This server is on alpha status and will be for the next months...

If we wanna have fun till then we need something like fair play :D
Shauree - Zealot

mausami1900

Post#20 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:26 pm

Spongel wrote: you are destroying the fun of playing scenario cause you only like to play funny looking gobos accept squig herder... that sounds not very clever...
:) Hell, the whole reason I started playing WAR on live was the racial choice that other games were simply lacking in, and I see nothing wrong with that.
I'm sorry (honestly) if I am ruining your perfect sc. I am all up for seeing different classes around in order to bring some fun into the whole thing. It is just unlikely to be me. Why not play an overpowered class yourself if you are so concerned about it?
Also agree with what Zooko said. If I didn't like RvR and my class' performance in it I would wait for improvement and level meanwhile. The last thing I would do is to impose my personal opinion on others.
Elven wrote:People boasting about classes and ****. On a game that isn't **** working by 100000 miles! lol!

Stop the WWF talk down and let the games show the balls :D
And that!:)
My density has brought me to you!