Recent Topics

Ads

Lets have thrilling scenarios...

Let's talk about... everything else
Morf

Re: Lets have thrilling scenarios...

Post#41 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:08 pm

All u ppl complaining u are forgetting this is basically a test server but i do understand your frustration about all these shamans, u have to realise not all play shaman to be OP, some of us played shaman on official server and is our fav class.
The problem doesnt lie with shamans it is with other classes that need there class mechanics, abilites and buffs working to be effective which is ironic because on the official servers shams and am's class mechanics were prolly the worse of all.
Have patience
Morfee - Shaman / Mynnos - Kotbs / Grubod - Black Orc / Snubz - Squig Herder

Ads
Doomsday

Post#42 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:03 pm

at offserver shams not kills over classes by 1 click on Bunch o'Waagh and we all know it.
Tusk is dont nerfed to **** sham/AM. Need a balanced class. All classes bugged, but only AM/sham takes profit from it.
Krohus, Keylle

Morf

Post#43 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:32 pm

Doomsday wrote:at offserver shams not kills over classes by 1 click on Bunch o'Waagh and we all know it.
Tusk is dont nerfed to **** sham/AM. Need a balanced class. All classes bugged, but only AM/sham takes profit from it.
Shams cant kill payers with 1 clik of bunch of waaagh, unless they are like level 3 or so and the sham is level 10...which has nothing to do with the shaman class more of a level difference problem.
Am and sham are not the only classes that profit from bugged mechanics and skills tho if is is such a big problem for you and others, so much so to have 5 pages of anger, you lot could always learn to script/code all the broken skills and if u dont have the computer knowledge..well..get use to a game in ALPHA.
Morfee - Shaman / Mynnos - Kotbs / Grubod - Black Orc / Snubz - Squig Herder

Buzgit

Post#44 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:44 pm

Spoiler:
Doomsday wrote:at offserver shams not kills over classes by 1 click on Bunch o'Waagh and we all know it.
Well, actually a simple : Dots->brain busta followed with a Bunch o' waaagh used to kill people on t1 with the right build, the thing is, on offi you could detaunt or get out of range/los or even interupt the channeling, but here you're simply doomed if you're not a healing class.

Same thing happened on official when squig herders chanelling was easily killing anything and everyone made Sh alts before it got fixed. We just have to deal with, and play other classes when we want to do scenarios.

Suble1337

Post#45 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:28 pm

paps wrote:
Suble1337 wrote:And it is even more fun for the People that play Order when you standing with 4 Shamans, 2 DoK and 2 BO and Choppa in front of the Warcamp to kill the 5 outnumberd people and then you laugh about it and you do like you all play like a Boss and you try to madden the Order for theyr lower Population and your Super Zerg Skill ...
Most fun part about this is when, they do it and when we rush them and do some good fokusing target they start running, best thing eva! :D

Bad thing is after that we need to w8 them respown and come again and that w8ing is killing me :P
Go back to your trolling-class, its not working the way you try it here ... you should learn how to troll and then have your first trys out in the wild :)

Suble1337

Post#46 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:34 pm

I dont say that people should NOT play shaman or AM or whatever, i dont care. The thing is what i have seen in szenarios yesterday was kind of disturbing because of the lack of thinking - when i destroy the fun of my opposit fraction, i dont have fun in pvp anymore - because then it is dead. that is what we all should think about. not if am or shamy is op or not .. i can get along with being chainkilled too. i play pvp now for more than 10 years, started with daoc, then warhammer, playing daoc till nower days and tryed EVERY AAA-MMO out there and i allways was (even in wow i had an arena team) playing pvp - i have a good frustration tollerance. but i think a comunity server like this should have a comunity and not stupid 13 year old flaming kids like you have in league of legends or so on ... peace!