Recent Topics

Ads

Unable To Install

Let's talk about... everything else
ehansigno

Unable To Install

Post#1 » Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:06 am

I've been trying to install RoR for the past week or so but every time I do it inevitably claims the download was interrupted because authorization is needed. I did look this up and apparently this only happens when the owner of the file needs to give me permission to download it or something but I don't think that's needed so I don't know. I have tried everything, from making an account on the file transfer site to installing it on an incognito tab, which actually almost worked since it got to around 30 or so percent before failing which is a LOT more than it would normally get to. I genuinely don't know what to do and the forums aren't of any help since me and another person with the same problem got no answers on our posts. I have been trying the Direct Download, I believe there's a torrent download but I have no experience with torrents and would rather save that option for if nothing else works.

Please help me if you can, I am so desperate.

Ads
xpander
Community Management

Re: Unable To Install

Post#2 » Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:58 am

Make sure you are not downloading to onecloud or what was the cloud storage service on windows. onedrive? download it to you actual hard drive. 30% stuck is with what? the direct download thing? try with different web browser if you can then.

here google drive link just in case: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mYotO8 ... sp=sharing

make sure you follow the install guide: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=45103
Helpful links:

Install guide for Linux
Install guide for Windows
Offical RoR Discord

AUR package for WARAddonClient

-------------------------------------------------------------------
My Linux Gaming Videos

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: Unable To Install

Post#3 » Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:19 pm

Bots out here making the install process look worse than it is.

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=48755&p=515855
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog