Recent Topics

Ads

New mail system

Let's talk about... everything else
inoeth
Suspended

Re: New mail system

Post#31 » Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:17 am

space44 wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:01 am I for one enjoy this positive mail update. Its making it a lot easier to use.
you gotta mark sarcasm here lol :D

tbh i feel that the new mail is making things more complicated. when you buy something in the AH and recieve the mail, you could open it, take the item and press delete. now when you open the mail, take out the item, the mail closes and you have to select it again and then press delete... it's more work now for no reason.

plz revert the whole patch, it's aweful.

Ads
rejndjer
Suspended

Post#32 » Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:41 am

inoeth wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:17 am
space44 wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:01 am I for one enjoy this positive mail update. Its making it a lot easier to use.
you gotta mark sarcasm here lol :D

tbh i feel that the new mail is making things more complicated. when you buy something in the AH and recieve the mail, you could open it, take the item and press delete. now when you open the mail, take out the item, the mail closes and you have to select it again and then press delete... it's more work now for no reason.

plz revert the whole patch, it's aweful.
lol git gud

Arthem

Post#33 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:34 am

Waaghtastic wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:57 am
I never had any issues with the mail except that sometimes a mail could not be deleted on the first try after removing an item (had to click delete and confirm again).

What was the struggle previously and how it is resolved now?
It was very difficult getting my mail instantly and not having to wait 1 hour. I love things that make me wait for it. If I go to a train station and the train arrives quickly it really pisses me off.

inoeth
Suspended

Post#34 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:51 am

Arthem wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:34 am
Waaghtastic wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:57 am
I never had any issues with the mail except that sometimes a mail could not be deleted on the first try after removing an item (had to click delete and confirm again).

What was the struggle previously and how it is resolved now?
It was very difficult getting my mail instantly and not having to wait 1 hour. I love things that make me wait for it. If I go to a train station and the train arrives quickly it really pisses me off.
you should really consider to move to germany, trains are always later here.

Archimediss

Post#35 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:29 am

If you consider you spend 1/3 of your life waiting do we really need to wait in a game as well dont we lose enough time as it is . older i get more impatient i am with this sort of thing waiting for things to get better against all reason because they never do

HarkonenTimber

Post#36 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:29 am

Is there/Will there be any team post on the short-term explaining this mail change? 1 hour seems overkill. What was the root-cause for implementing it this way? Why 1 hour? Does the team acknowledge the current implementation or will the delays be tweaked (to max. 1 minute for example)?
Doyoustretch - BO

Ninjagon

Post#37 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:30 am

Feedback about the new mail system:

- any mail delay has negative impact for gameplay, please keep it as short as possible (1 minute is ok, 1 hour is very annoying)
- everyone lost currency from bags (full geared characters do not care, but the rest really do)
- old mail system works good (for me)

I hope that this major issue will be solved soon, maybe with the X2 bonus weekend :-)
Ninjab - The White Lion. No Destruction character. RETRIBUTION guild.
Also: Velmires - WP, Carnow - KotbS, Ninjagon - BW, Nynja - SW, Stin - WH, and others.
Spoiler:

Detangler

Post#38 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:15 pm

There were zero issues with the mail in all the years I played AoR and RoR. If someone was somehow exploiting a bug to dupe items or something, maybe just ban those people instead of inconveniencing the entire population like this.

This isn't the TSA - please dont make us all take our shoes off before we go into the body scanner just so we can catch our damn flight all cause of a lone nutjob with mental health issues.
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

Ads
Paladini

Post#39 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:37 pm

I think losing bags and crests are not the only problem too (already lost over 4+ gold/purple/blue bags).

But for healers not earning crests from bag sux... plus every flip at destro... we are not getting RR too, so its been over 1 week yet, semi-afk another week again because theres no point to play with no progress towards my RR 80 and Sov... until they undo/fix this mess.

Emissary
Community Management

Post#40 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:23 pm

I think everyone of the devs are done with the game. We've had Wargrim post and thats it.
"Courage, Honor, Loyalty, Sacrifice. You're braver than you think."

Watch me on Twitch!!!