Recent Topics

Ads

What’s a fun solo class?

Let's talk about... everything else
michio

What’s a fun solo class?

Post#1 » Thu Jul 28, 2022 10:43 am

Doesn’t necessarily have to be the best, just fun. I started the game a few days ago and have been having trouble figuring out what I want to play.

I’ve tried Black Orc and gotten to level 10 through PvE (because I’m playing because of the lore and setting more than the PvP gameplay) but what is expected of a Tank to do sounds a bit daunting and if I ever feel like PvP I don’t want to be useless.
null xender
If there are any fun/unique builds for classes for just running around I’d love to hear them. Most of the stuff I found on the forums through Google were a few years old or didn’t make much sense to my newbie brain.
Last edited by michio on Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
inoeth
Suspended

Re: What’s a fun solo class?

Post#2 » Thu Jul 28, 2022 11:22 am

you can solo every class tbh, just need a bit of skill and good gear
BO is far from useless imo

just try out several classes and stick to what you like most

Morradin

Post#3 » Thu Jul 28, 2022 11:33 am

Shaman or AM.

BEST solo Pvp and PvE in game. Way over powered and for some shamies it takes an entire group of 6 to kill.

Gladiolix

Post#4 » Thu Jul 28, 2022 11:49 am

Morradin wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 11:33 am Shaman or AM.

BEST solo Pvp and PvE in game. Way over powered and for some shamies it takes an entire group of 6 to kill.
Definately not best solo PvE, shaman at least takes 3-5 times longer to do a PQ than any other class under my name.
LEGION OF PERKELE
Shaman - Gladiolix (rr86)
Black Orc - Oomiestompa (rr85)
Squig Herder - Bluglog (rr85)
Choppa - Poliisi (rr84)

KoBS rr70+, BW rr70+, WP rr60+

inoeth
Suspended

Post#5 » Thu Jul 28, 2022 11:54 am

Morradin wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 11:33 am Shaman or AM.

6 very bad players or one good WH ;D

Wam

Post#6 » Thu Jul 28, 2022 12:00 pm

michio wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 10:43 am Doesn’t necessarily have to be the best, just fun. I started the game a few days ago and have been having trouble figuring out what I want to play.

I’ve tried Black Orc and gotten to level 10 through PvE (because I’m playing because of the lore and setting more than the PvP gameplay) but what is expected of a Tank to do sounds a bit daunting and if I ever feel like PvP I don’t want to be useless.

If there are any fun/unique builds for classes for just running around I’d love to hear them. Most of the stuff I found on the forums through Google were a few years old or didn’t make much sense to my newbie brain.
depends on the style of play you want

you can solo tank/regen gear and what not way higher level and rr... but its melee and solo you dont have /guard which is core feature

If Melee WH or Welf (stealth) so you have the gank option... any other melee you probably will get taken advantage of with lack of experience... if you was to do another melee then white lion or marauder is not a bad choice (eventually get gap closers and a little tankier and good burst)

AM / Shaman can be dps healer... and have the best sustain to run solo

Ranged squig herder would be the offensive option but no sustain, so really comes down to which style fits for you
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

dkill

Post#7 » Thu Jul 28, 2022 2:04 pm

michio wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 10:43 am Doesn’t necessarily have to be the best, just fun. I started the game a few days ago and have been having trouble figuring out what I want to play.

U cant solo for the moment . No More game zerged

diegomess

Post#8 » Thu Jul 28, 2022 3:31 pm

disrupt high crit chosen is fun, high crit with dmg tactics BO is very fun as well
Chosen Dahaka RR88
BO Zamedi 80

Ads