Recent Topics

Ads

The game was more fun 2 years ago

Let's talk about... everything else
penagos22

Re: The game was more fun 2 years ago

Post#51 » Wed Jul 27, 2022 9:28 pm

Sulorie wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:41 pm
penagos22 wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:23 pm 1 week ago they almost banned me for speaking without evidence, I hope that those who are insinuating things are sent a private message scaring them as they did to me
Well, I quoted the evidence and if one team loses most of the time I would say they had as much fun as pugs fighting premades. ;)
*Hint* They had fun. *Hint*

I am quite sure grp ranked still has no mixed teams, so both sides could have had the same team fights in some locked zone.

I think you can see how this is different to your personal experience.
friend, I no longer read what you say, after your last comment I realized that you only write to contradict and that you do not make the minimum effort to understand the arguments and then debate them.... so whatever you wrote ... yes

Ads
Kpi

Post#52 » Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:38 am

After almost 3 weeks without queue for city, yesterday i was be able to do it. And don't pop because people prefer to RVR instead of endgame content. (25-99 in both open maps in each side after city queue end)

So yes, the game was more funny 2 years ago
Spoiler:
Kpihuss -- WP 88
Kpithrogrim -- IB 83
Kpigaragrim -- Slayer 81
Kpikossar -- SW 77
Kpirmedes -- RP 68+
Kpiboris -- KOTBS 65+

inoeth
Suspended

Post#53 » Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:41 am

people prefer fun rvr content over boring city, yes game was better then /irony off

Kpi

Post#54 » Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:50 am

inoeth wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:41 am people prefer fun rvr content over boring city, yes game was better then /irony off
RVR now is only zerg 24/7. This is funny?
Spoiler:
Kpihuss -- WP 88
Kpithrogrim -- IB 83
Kpigaragrim -- Slayer 81
Kpikossar -- SW 77
Kpirmedes -- RP 68+
Kpiboris -- KOTBS 65+

inoeth
Suspended

Post#55 » Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:29 pm

Kpi wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:50 am
inoeth wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:41 am people prefer fun rvr content over boring city, yes game was better then /irony off
rvr then was only zerg too, nothing changed lol

Stinkyweed

Post#56 » Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:36 pm

Old squig herder was more fun.
Stinkyweed SH.86
Prowl WE.85
Blob Chop.82
Babaganoush Sham.7x
Negative Creep Z.5x
Motley Crue WH.5x
Scratch WL.3x

Don't fall asleep...don't fall asleep...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP7uxesyQWo

Kpi

Post#57 » Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:50 pm

inoeth wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:29 pm
Kpi wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:50 am
rvr then was only zerg too, nothing changed lol
The zerg 2 years ago was not the main play game style.

I remember run WBs to build 2-3 stars in the 3 open zones, many times the fighting was in all zones at the same time. We moved the Wbs from a zone to another one to strike the weak zone and win the map to push for city. Try to do it now...

A year ago we had a realm pride, now only the "War Crest Pride" matter.
Spoiler:
Kpihuss -- WP 88
Kpithrogrim -- IB 83
Kpigaragrim -- Slayer 81
Kpikossar -- SW 77
Kpirmedes -- RP 68+
Kpiboris -- KOTBS 65+

inoeth
Suspended

Post#58 » Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:02 pm

realm pride = fascism
WB = zerg

just some ppl pushed city because it was the fastest way to get royals, but actually i know nobody who enjoyed cities because as said earlier cities are a one sided stomp fest in most cases.
what you can see now is people enjoying the fun parts of the game, if city was any good, more people would go there but in reality hardly anyone wants to join.

Ads
redsunbp

Post#59 » Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:04 pm

inoeth wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:02 pm realm pride = fascism
WB = zerg

just some ppl pushed city because it was the fastest way to get royals, but actually i know nobody who enjoyed cities because as said earlier cities are a one sided stomp fest in most cases.
what you can see now is people enjoying the fun parts of the game, if city was any good, more people would go there but in reality hardly anyone wants to join.

If the average RoR player wasn't garbage after having played the game for 10 years maybe we would have more balanced cities, but it is what it is. People are bad and prefer to hide behind the whole RvR map instead of trying to put up a challenging fight in a city. Also, people are lazy, they can't put together a 2/2/2 for scenarios imagine trying to make a 2/2/2 x4 for city, lmao.

Dodgers are another issue.

Good content, wrong gamers.

jbrutal

Post#60 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:34 am

3 years ago you had 3 guilds in discord working together on both sides now you have maybe 1 or 2 stomping pugs all day. YAY i farm new players and alts on me full sov warbands