Recent Topics

Ads

Game Changes!

Let's talk about... everything else
rejndjer
Suspended

Re: Game Changes!

Post#71 » Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:15 am

ganking BW? squishiest order class that kills itself?

Ads
inoeth
Suspended

Post#72 » Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:28 am

there are maybe 3-5 strong am/rp that are nearly invincible, all other are easily killable. funny though that as a WE you are supposed to be a healer killer, but in reality the heal debuffs do nothing in a 1v1.
bw lol? 100% kill, if you cant, thats maybe your fault

Sulorie

Post#73 » Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:45 am

Landau wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:05 am This game is strongly disbalanced.

As a Witch Elf 80+, I see this problem more than anyone else.
Witch Elf is a top-dps class, that SHOULD easily kill Order squishies of any kind.
But we have another situation. And this is sad.

The main problem for today is Order squishies, armored better then tanks, that can not be killed 1 on 1 by any means.
Completely immortal AMs and RP's takes no damage at all. You will get detaunt and perma-absorb when you strike them from the stealth.
This perma-absorb will get all of your damage (about 14 000), AM takes all your AP at the same time, and then you will be dead.
Also AM's and RP's have armor and toughness, so you can not kill them by any means.
Also you can't kill your target with DoTs, because it takes too long time.
They always have friends, that comes quickly and kill you with a party.

And at the same time, tanks (even with shield) dies very well, so as other classes.
I can kill Slayer Toshutkidup 1 on 1 with my Witch Elf - he has strong damage, very good parry rate and he is healing himself.
I can kill White Lion Grrranimal 1 on 1 with my Witch Elf - he is hardly armored, and have a strong damage at the same time.

But as a Witch Elf, I cant do nothing with squishies:
Ganking solo Rune Priest
Ganking solo Bright Wizard
Ganking solo AM

Could you record your attempts to kill healers, who allegedly have 14k absorb for educational purposes?
Dying is no option.

Landau

Post#74 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:17 pm

Ganking solo immortal BW is the reality of this game. Kurlov - name of last ganking solo BW i've seen. And finally I killed him, on a third time, and he left me 1 hp. He was tough as hell, was drinking potions of healing and had terrible damage. I dont know what spec they use on BW, but it is completely imbalanced. There are other ganking solo BW exists, I see them ganking every time I play. And all of them are ganking without healer - they are laughing on Destro this way I think. You will believe me when you will face Kurlov or someone else solo ganker BW in PVP.

Landau

Post#75 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:31 pm

inoeth wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:28 am there are maybe 3-5 strong am/rp that are nearly invincible, all other are easily killable. funny though that as a WE you are supposed to be a healer killer, but in reality the heal debuffs do nothing in a 1v1.
Im glad that other players have noticed that other classes are killable. But not AM, or RP. This game is strongly disbalanced. And I believe, that this problem will NOT be solved because without immortal healers Order always will be defeated.

Detangler

Post#76 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:40 pm

Im curious what it is you think that makes an AM more survivable than a Shaman. What ablities/tactics could they use that Shamans dont have that could pull this off? RP vs. Zealot, the runie can run the armor racial tactic and stack armor talismans for stupid high armor on a light armor class that the zealot can't, but I just dont see it for AM v Shaman.
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

Landau

Post#77 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:40 pm

inoeth wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:28 am there are maybe 3-5 strong am/rp that are nearly invincible, all other are easily killable. funny though that as a WE you are supposed to be a healer killer, but in reality the heal debuffs do nothing in a 1v1.
It is true that WE's heal debuff do nothing on 1v1 PVP fight. They heal themselves, absorb all damage and waiting until WE is out of AP. Then WE dies from DoTs.
Typical situation.

WE, Sorc, Choppa, and Mara are nerfed gimps, compare to WH, BW, Slayer and WL.

That means Order will continue to farm us and laughing on our corpses.

Endari

Post#78 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:43 pm

A WE complaining about perma-absorbs? LOL! As far as a solo BW killing you there have always been truly good players that can turn any class into something amazing and you said it yourself they had no DPS for all the sustain they had to have to kill you, that is balance. Not that bullshit that you WE/WH have to get all the DPS and sustain.

Ads
Morradin

Post#79 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:26 pm

Do you nice folks seriously think the devs will read these comments and do as you ask?

The OP is; "Nerf everyone, give me regen gear, and stack AoE."
(Someone is having a hard time getting kills on their sorc)

Everyone else is divided into two camps;
1- Boo Hoo I died to a WE/WH
2- Boo Hoo I died to a WH and no matter how much OP damage my Sorc/Shamie/SQH/Chosen/Mara/BG is doing, or all the racial bonuses my Shamie has, Order is OP and must be nerfed.

Ohh and a third camp too
My BG's self heals are weaker than a WH's boohooooo

Landau

Post#80 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:06 pm

Cyrylius wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 6:12 am
Sever1n wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:03 am WE/WH posts about how balanced and poor they are making me laugh. Inc/ong healdebuff, armor ignoring mechanic, armorshreding weapons, spirit/corp/true dmg, 3escapes (barier pot+stealth), antisnare/massdetaunt, undefending dagerrs that proc kiss/wb (we), tons of parry kite healing(wh), morale boost, stun/stagger/silence/disarm, antimage relic. And MSW with zeroburst, st detaunt, no antisnare, and WE/WH cosplay brutal assault. Yeh tell again how you are victims here. Imagine when noob see firstime totaly balanced def/regen abomination that take 0dmg and stab you to death with no counterolay besides /summonfriends and free escapes even when zerg is near.
And all of this are NOT working against AM.
You can't kill him even with 95% armor-ignore, because HE WILL ABSORB ALL OF YOUR DAMAGE.
You can't escape from his DoTs. THEY WILL KILL YOU IN STEALTH.