Recent Topics

Ads

Game Changes!

Let's talk about... everything else
Dabbart

Re: Game Changes!

Post#81 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:19 pm

"...

that SHOULD easily kill Order squishies of any kind.

..."

That right there is the problem. This is not a solo game. We have Detaunt in this game, that's 50% damage reduction. Nevermind CC, cleanses, absorbs and heals. No, a single DPS should NOT be able to "easily kill" someone who Detaunts them or has their CDs open. Understand game mechanics, download some addons to help you see what is happening, assist other DPS and you'll be better.

Stop trying to solo the world. This is a group game. That means it is balanced for multiple players to be hitting the same target. The vast majority of issues in this thread are solo problems. So stop doing that.
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Ads
losvtranse

Post#82 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:11 pm

Dabbart wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:19 pm "...

..."

That right there is the problem. This is not a solo game. We have Detaunt in this game, that's 50% damage reduction. Nevermind CC, cleanses, absorbs and heals. No, a single DPS should NOT be able to "easily kill" someone who Detaunts them or has their CDs open. Understand game mechanics, download some addons to help you see what is happening, assist other DPS and you'll be better.

Stop trying to solo the world. This is a group game. That means it is balanced for multiple players to be hitting the same target. The vast majority of issues in this thread are solo problems. So stop doing that.
Cool, then i probably will be fine with taking dps spot in wb... Well, the last time i checked nobody wanted a we in city, unless she's full bis. Something doesn't add up here, don't you think?

Dabbart

Post#83 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:17 pm

Spoiler:
losvtranse wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:11 pm

..."

Cool, then i probably will be fine with taking dps spot in wb... Well, the last time i checked nobody wanted a we in city, unless she's full bis. Something doesn't add up here, don't you think?
Maybe people just don't want you? There are always slots for WEs in WBs for city. Almost everyone runs at least 1 ST group. Or, shocker, form your own group.

As for the BiS comment. Rofl. Every class/archetype deals with that. People will pick the 80+ BiS healer/tank/dps over the lowbie in vanq. That's just how the cookie crumbles.

But that's fine. Ignore my arguments cause you can't get a group. Lol. Imagine the balance if 1 DPS could easily kill a healer...

Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

losvtranse

Post#84 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:22 pm

Spoiler:
Dabbart wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:17 pm
Spoiler:
losvtranse wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:11 pm

..."

Maybe people just don't want you? There are always slots for WEs in WBs for city. Almost everyone runs at least 1 ST group.

As for the BiS comment. Rofl. Every class/archetype deals with that. People will pick the 80+ BiS healer/tank/dps over the lowbie in vanq. That's just how the cookie crumbles.

But that's fine. Ignore my arguments cause you can't get a group. Lol. Imagine the balance if 1 DPS could easily kill a healer...
Idk, never seen some wb specifically asking for WE, a lot of "no" for my whispers for dps spot, and my best bet on getting into the city was making a pug group. Goodness gracious, can't thank devs enough that city is no longer mandatory, it was pure misery.
Dabbart wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:19 pm But that's fine. Ignore my arguments cause you can't get a group. Lol. Imagine the balance if 1 DPS could easily kill a healer...
Oh, that would be truly, truly wondrous, my hatred for healers runs deep. But then it would be other game with drastically different balance and feel, which i would welcome but definitely not everyone else :P
Last edited by losvtranse on Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dabbart

Post#85 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:27 pm

Spoiler:
losvtranse wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:22 pm
Idk, never seen some wb specifically asking for WE, a lot of "no" for my whispers for dps spot, and my best bet on getting into the city was making a pug group. Goodness gracious, can't thank devs enough that city is no longer mandatory, it was pure misery.
Wtf does any of this have to do with the argument that a solo needs to be able to easily kill a healer?

For example doesn't constitute fact. Your personal experience isn't indicative of the server at large.

losvtranse

Post#86 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:32 pm

Dabbart wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:27 pm Wtf does any of this have to do with the argument that a solo needs to be able to easily kill a healer?
Because if WE is not supposed to be a solo killer, and struggles in warband environment, what is her purpose then? I'm not even talking about "easily", i'm talking about "at all".
Dabbart wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:27 pm For example doesn't constitute fact. Your personal experience isn't indicative of the server at large.
Oh, i'm sorry, but my personal experience is all i have, forgot to grab other's at the local shop.

Dabbart

Post#87 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:36 pm

THIS IS NOT A SOLO GAME. THERE ARE NO SOLO KILLERS. Everyone should assist!

Stealth is your answer to not having Charge/gap closers(allegedly). It's not so you can play a solo game.

And you can read right? Or ask other people? Or I dunno, watch Vods that show multiple WE/WHs in a city WB? lots of ways to gather info besides personally experiencing it buddeh.

Dajciekrwi

Post#88 » Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:27 am

JESUS, ho i love this eternal, unending cry: "THIS IS NOT SOLO GAME WHY YOU GO TO MMO-GAME IF YOU WANT PLAY SOLO" :))
It goes through all Warhammer Age of Reckoning, till game dead , and same story in ROR.
Maybe its time to accept, that someone wanna play on his style ?

Ads
Whyumadbro

Post#89 » Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:28 am

Dajciekrwi wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:27 am JESUS, ho i love this eternal, unending cry: "THIS IS NOT SOLO GAME WHY YOU GO TO MMO-GAME IF YOU WANT PLAY SOLO" :))
It goes through all Warhammer Age of Reckoning, till game dead , and same story in ROR.
Maybe its time to accept, that someone wanna play on his style ?
You will group up and you will enjoy it!

Tyrodan

Post#90 » Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:52 am

Whyumadbro wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:28 am You will group up and you will enjoy it!
Eat ze squigs!