Recent Topics

Ads

DPS SHAMANS/AM

Let's talk about... everything else
zacflemo6

DPS SHAMANS/AM

Post#1 » Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:14 am

Are these classes going to be getting a nerf anytime soon?

Ads
Kaelang

Re: DPS SHAMANS/AM

Post#2 » Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:30 am

Reason?
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

facundo7777

Post#3 » Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:50 pm

Kaelang wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:30 amReason?
to be honest reasons was presented many times on the forum in more or less objective comments by veterans.

Anyway way of asking is pretty poor :D

Detangler

Post#4 » Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:52 pm

Hows about you buff DPS zealot/RP damage up some so its somewhat near the stratosphere of AM/shaman instead?
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

facundo7777

Post#5 » Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:57 pm

Detangler wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:52 pm Hows about you buff DPS zealot/RP damage up some so its somewhat near the stratosphere of AM/shaman instead?
i dont think they need buff :) skilled RP/Zealot can do 4th dmg in the city (ask Runemasta) :) while am/sham dps requires nerf

zacflemo6

Post#6 » Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:05 pm

There are plenty of people whom has and would give a better run down of why the class's need a nerf.

Kaelang

Post#7 » Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:25 pm

zacflemo6 wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:05 pm
There are plenty of people whom has and would give a better run down of why the class's need a nerf.
My point stands. The thread needs valid information to be brought in the correct way through the correct channels to initiate us looking into balancing. This thread provides nothing to the team and has already begun derailing. I'm going to lock this for now - but I'm making this clear, I do not have an opinion on the state of AM's and Shamans. If the community seriously believes that they deserve a nerf, then find the reason, collective bring some suggestions and back it up with data driven experiments. At that point it's something substantial we can actually give to the people who can look into balance discussions further.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.