Recent Topics

Ads

Hashut, The Father of Darkness

Let's talk about... everything else
Martok

Re: Hashut, The Father of Darkness

Post#11 » Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:11 pm

Tyrodan wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:14 amAren't the ancestors gods like Grimnir and Valaya considered gods as well? Pretty sure they once walked the world too.

Speaking of the Valaya, I once found her offspring out in Cinderfall and made this video about it:

Click here to watch on YouTube
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Ads
Obeed

Post#12 » Sat Jun 11, 2022 5:10 am

Whyumadbro wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:38 am Hello fellow Hashut-Enthusiasts!

HAshut cannot be a God, and i say that outright.
"Cannot" is so boring thing, especially in fantasy. How is so much more fun.
In a world that was blown up yet still exists in fragments floating through space with complete atmospheres; races that can travel to these different fragments to do battle against each other.
I would not say anything is off the table in this highly far fetched fantasized world.
After End times I believe the word cannot was deleted from Warhammer Fantasy's vocabulary.
Nothing is as sure as the glitter of gold and the treachery of Elves!

Whyumadbro

Post#13 » Sat Jun 11, 2022 9:08 am

Obeed wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 5:10 am

In a world that was blown up yet still exists in fragments floating through space with complete atmospheres; races that can travel to these different fragments to do battle against each other.
I would not say anything is off the table in this highly far fetched fantasized world.
After End times I believe the word cannot was deleted from Warhammer Fantasy's vocabulary.
we do not talk abotu AoS

Whyumadbro

Post#14 » Sat Jun 11, 2022 10:07 am

Obeed wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 5:10 am

and please dont start a thread wich is here for discussion just to give the failed-uni-hippie anwser

Vri

Post#15 » Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:24 am

Martok wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:11 pm
Tyrodan wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:14 amAren't the ancestors gods like Grimnir and Valaya considered gods as well? Pretty sure they once walked the world too.

Speaking of the Valaya, I once found her offspring out in Cinderfall and made this video about it:

Click here to watch on YouTube
That is really cool !

Earthcake

Post#16 » Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:08 am

I can confirm he's born from IB's anger : I saw a manisfestation of him when i read the GCD changes.

akisnaakkeli

Post#17 » Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:45 am

Earthcake wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:08 am I can confirm he's born from IB's anger : I saw a manisfestation of him when i read the GCD changes.
: DD It is definetely noticable ESPECIALLY ON IB this GCD change and in a very demoralizing way. At least all 10 sec Oathbuffs should be 15 sec minimum now.

Earthcake

Post#18 » Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:50 pm

akisnaakkeli wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:45 am
: DD It is definetely noticable ESPECIALLY ON IB this GCD change and in a very demoralizing way. At least all 10 sec Oathbuffs should be 15 sec minimum now.
Sadly I think IB is dead, too many problems, ppl would cry too much if they fix everything cause "order bias!!!".

1,5 GCD means you give less AP with Told Ya So. It was already VERY hard to be as effective as a knight concerning AP support, now it will be impossible. So goodbye the only group support IB had.

IB also hit less during Watch and Learn so gives less AP than before.

The punt which was already not that good is now insuffisant in most cases. Timestamping now requires more time, and the distance is just not enough to secure a kill.

Damage wise it's the same, even before the change IB was suffering a lot from this, now it's simply ridiculous. But people kept saying "IB damage stronk!!" when I do much more damage with my chosen while still doing my tank job AND buffing everyone since it's passive and do not require to lose any GCD.

Can you imagine if IB were buffed to recover from all this ?
Longer punt, more dmg, longer buffs, more AP given by TYS and WaL... The destro tears would be too strong, I cannot see this happening.

Luckily, Hashut manifestation gave me the answer : Don't play IB anymore.

Ads
Sinisterror

Post#19 » Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:36 pm

Earthcake wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:50 pm
akisnaakkeli wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:45 am
Sadly I think IB is dead, too many problems, ppl would cry too much if they fix everything cause "order bias!!!".

1,5 GCD means you give less AP with Told Ya So. It was already VERY hard to be as effective as a knight concerning AP support, now it will be impossible. So goodbye the only group support IB had.

IB also hit less during Watch and Learn so gives less AP than before.

The punt which was already not that good is now insuffisant in most cases. Timestamping now requires more time, and the distance is just not enough to secure a kill.

Damage wise it's the same, even before the change IB was suffering a lot from this, now it's simply ridiculous. But people kept saying "IB damage stronk!!" when I do much more damage with my chosen while still doing my tank job AND buffing everyone since it's passive and do not require to lose any GCD.

Can you imagine if IB were buffed to recover from all this ?
Longer punt, more dmg, longer buffs, more AP given by TYS and WaL... The destro tears would be too strong, I cannot see this happening.

Luckily, Hashut manifestation gave me the answer : Don't play IB anymore.
Everything you say is true sadly:E And If you Ask me you have very deep knowledge on all tanks basically and on game mechanics as well. Your Writing about IB And Time Problem was amazing:) If you were Deciding how And what to change about RoR overall im pretty sure RoR would Be in healthier State With better PVP/Interesting RvR overall:)

Regarding IB If Shield sweep worked With 2H And Oathstone Parry when using 2H would help. Also making Runic Shield Core and move Avenging The debt to replace it + Oathstone new path of Brotherhood 9 pts skill. New 13 pts skill in Brotherhood would Be Str in Numbers M4 but without 100% block change it 25% And for Party. These would help With longer Oathbuffs And old GCD ofc.
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

Earthcake

Post#20 » Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:05 pm

Sinisterror wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:36 pm
Everything you say is true sadly:E And If you Ask me you have very deep knowledge on all tanks basically and on game mechanics as well. Your Writing about IB And Time Problem was amazing:) If you were Deciding how And what to change about RoR overall im pretty sure RoR would Be in healthier State With better PVP/Interesting RvR overall:)

Regarding IB If Shield sweep worked With 2H And Oathstone Parry when using 2H would help. Also making Runic Shield Core and move Avenging The debt to replace it + Oathstone new path of Brotherhood 9 pts skill. New 13 pts skill in Brotherhood would Be Str in Numbers M4 but without 100% block change it 25% And for Party. These would help With longer Oathbuffs And old GCD ofc.
Thanks for the compliment and appologies to the OP for turning this into a balance discussion :oops: