Recent Topics

Ads

PQs

Let's talk about... everything else
zacflemo

PQs

Post#1 » Mon May 09, 2022 11:03 am

I would love to see PQs viable again, I miss running into a new chapter and seeing people questing and join together and do that chapter's PQs for inf rewards, but considering that RR is and has been the meta for years now, I wouldn't mind seeing PQs be incorporated somehow, especially with the lv 1-30 zone, as the PQ system is incredible and I feel like it's been completely left out due to RR Meta.

I acknowledge that Warhammer Online is PvP game, but isolating the PvE community who actually enjoy questing and PQs isn't good, I feel like if there is some way to make people want to go out and do PQs for gear that is as good or around RR gear set, i feel like there can be an alternative way to gear that doesn't include having to just sit in your main city and just queue scs all day, in the end, I just want to see PQs be Viable again.

Ads
Lion1986

Re: PQs

Post#2 » Mon May 09, 2022 11:36 am

the main issues with PQ are:

1)they give no RR
2)exp gain is pathetic
3)monotonous and repetitive
4)rewards are utter trash
5)set obtainable with PQ are utter trash compared to RVR ones.

and do not misjudge me, i LOVE to make som pq, but basically I still don't understand why devs keep em in the first place, knowing the above mentioned points. Only solution would be that pq gives renown too, but I hardly believe will ever happen.

TikiiTorch

Re: PQs

Post#3 » Mon May 09, 2022 4:12 pm

The only solution I see is to make them somehow scale with the number of participants so that people who are leveling and WANT to do them actually can.

That would be a significant technical undertaking that is definitely not nearly important as some of the bugs in queue.
Tikii is the name, doing Shaman things poorly is my game