Recent Topics

Ads

Questions about the game.

Let's talk about... everything else
papaku

Questions about the game.

Post#1 » Sat May 07, 2022 1:05 pm

How grindy is it? How much do players have to grind to become strong to make an impact?

Is it solo friendly?

Is it playable solo or wuld I just lose vs premade teams in this game?

What's the state of this game?

What are the cons-pros and the problems of this game?

Is it worth to play and invest time into?

Why shuld I play this game?

Ads
mryay

Re: Questions about the game.

Post#2 » Sat May 07, 2022 1:27 pm

Hi,

1. You can do RvR from level 1. There is a bolster system that helps you stay competitive throughout your level. There will be a gap obviously with high end geared players, but you can make the difference in a party/wb
2. You can play solo, but this game is designed for group play
3. Solo you will lose for sure against groups. Some classes/spec can take 1v2, but you will need best-in-slot gear.
4. This is a full-fledged AA game. Several classes, with unique class designs for each. The engine is a bit old, but you have diverse content RVR, Ranked, SC, PVE, Duels
5. It is 2 faction RVR game so population imbalance impacts directly the win/loss ratio. And without proper realm coordination, the overall RVR experience is frustrating. But it depends on the time of the day.
6. Totally worth your time and investment
7. Because it is the best RvR/PvP game. Full stop. And also if you like the Warhammer lore/Tolkien Type, again it is the best. Double Full Stop. And the community is great, cool guilds, with plenty of Discord servers, and a few streamers on Twitch. HF & GG

Swizz
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RoR: SW 82, AM Heal RR51
AoR: SW R87, BW/R60+, SM/40+, AM/R50+, WL/R60+, Slayer R40+, DoK/SH/Sorcerer R40+ (+others)

Grock

Post#3 » Sat May 07, 2022 3:06 pm

Another copy-paste from reddit? 🤔
Original post from two months ago
Orkni 85+ (in-game Grock is not me...)

Lion1986

Post#4 » Sat May 07, 2022 3:31 pm

How grindy is it? How much do players have to grind to become strong to make an impact? A LOT

Is it solo friendly? definetly yes

Is it playable solo or wuld I just lose vs premade teams in this game? solo RVR is fun. lotsa random wb organize rvr fhights in both sides. AVOID scenarios unless you're in premade. they are the cancerous cesspit of the game . Especially during weekend events is getting worse with premade spams vs pugs.

What's the state of this game? if u mean it is alive or not, it is VERY alive

What are the cons-pros and the problems of this game? pros: warhammer and friendly community (most of the time)
-gms are responsive and bugs are fixed weekly
-staff very active in discord too
-lotsa fun in discord with memes and events
-each week events will never make you bored
-such events give something worth ! (crests and golds)
-both order and destro got some active daily guilds casual friendly
-very caring community. in Praag there is a graveyard for those players who passed away (WE WILL NEVER FORGET THEM!)
con:
-cesspit balance over classes. melee train or get zerged. ranged here will have a hard time decalring their existence.
-many ppl already in end game gear will zerg you 24/7
-the world of warahmmer seems designed by an ape with hemorroids (geographically speaking), and devs cannot fix it so basically do not mind topography if ure a lore fan
-90%of mentioned guilds in pro area are garbage 1 man guilds.
-the remaining guilds looks for rr60+plyers, forcing you to find a "park" guild unless you care not for competitive side of the game
-Players and NPC skins are VERY outdated. Not even everquest I have such horrible textures. (not a dev fault of course)
-some times patches will ruin your day (random bug and new emerging ones.) once you get used to taht you will live with it simply.
Is it worth to play and invest time into?

Why shuld I play this game?

The heck we know? :D