Recent Topics

Ads

Tank or Healer needed the most?

Let's talk about... everything else
rejndjer
Suspended

Re: Tank or Healer needed the most?

Post#11 » Sat May 07, 2022 6:34 am

tazdingo wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 5:08 pm des is fine if anything it feels short on mdps much of the time. order lacks proper healers, dps ams are an absolute plague
wouldn't agree on both points. a lot of times all i see on destro is only tanks+mdps, you're low on rdps and healers. while order warbands almost never need healers for long period of times such as happens with tanks.

Ads
Kpi

Post#12 » Sat May 07, 2022 10:48 am

Heals
Spoiler:
Kpihuss -- WP 88
Kpithrogrim -- IB 83
Kpigaragrim -- Slayer 81
Kpikossar -- SW 77
Kpirmedes -- RP 68+
Kpiboris -- KOTBS 65+

tazdingo

Post#13 » Sat May 07, 2022 11:27 am

rejndjer wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 6:34 am
tazdingo wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 5:08 pm des is fine if anything it feels short on mdps much of the time. order lacks proper healers, dps ams are an absolute plague
wouldn't agree on both points. a lot of times all i see on destro is only tanks+mdps, you're low on rdps and healers. while order warbands almost never need healers for long period of times such as happens with tanks.

probably should've mentioned i was talking about scs, in orvr i see organized bands on both sides looking for tanks mostly in /5, whereas open wbs have lots of tanks but no heals. order generally has less tanks but the level to which this is true is generally overstated and they rely less on tanks to fight in the manner that order likes to fight. des on the other hand wants as many as possible

rejndjer
Suspended

Post#14 » Sat May 07, 2022 3:11 pm

tazdingo wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 11:27 am
rejndjer wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 6:34 am

probably should've mentioned i was talking about scs, in orvr i see organized bands on both sides looking for tanks mostly in /5, whereas open wbs have lots of tanks but no heals. order generally has less tanks but the level to which this is true is generally overstated and they rely less on tanks to fight in the manner that order likes to fight. des on the other hand wants as many as possible
yeah i dont play scenarios a lot, but when i played today and yday for live event there was tanks and dps, but no healers on order :D so i was talking about orvr, but in scenarios things can be different yeah.