Recent Topics

Ads

Master Apothecary's Ampoule pricing

Let's talk about... everything else
Neduz

Master Apothecary's Ampoule pricing

Post#1 » Sat Apr 30, 2022 1:30 pm

This pricing seems a bit excessive? Maybe I just missed something...
(I know people rarely use them, but still)
Erblod the Black Orc - Tanking since 1999

Ads
Akalukz

Re: Master Apothecary's Ampoule pricing

Post#2 » Thu May 05, 2022 2:52 pm

yeah absolutely crazy lol, maybe they should make the available to create the rez potions
-= Agony =-

TikiiTorch

Post#3 » Thu May 05, 2022 5:30 pm

I just leveled up Apoth and saw that. Those must make some pretty amazing pots for that price.

Is there any other way to acquire them?
Tikii is the name, doing Shaman things poorly is my game

Morradin

Post#4 » Thu May 05, 2022 6:36 pm

TikiiTorch wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 5:30 pm I just leveled up Apoth and saw that. Those must make some pretty amazing pots for that price.

Best in game. IF YOU crit on making. Otherwise just a step above the current green, but still less than normal 150 level vial crit.

You can get a stack of four on the 2nd level of rewards in the weekend scenario event.

Kpi

Post#5 » Thu May 05, 2022 7:38 pm

TikiiTorch wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 5:30 pm I just leveled up Apoth and saw that. Those must make some pretty amazing pots for that price.

You can purchase it in Sigmar's Hammer with 1 guild coin
Spoiler:
Kpihuss -- WP 88
Kpithrogrim -- IB 83
Kpigaragrim -- Slayer 81
Kpikossar -- SW 77
Kpirmedes -- RP 68+
Kpiboris -- KOTBS 65+

BluIzLucky

Post#6 » Thu May 05, 2022 8:00 pm

Yeah, it's not new though.. but who is gonna do +10 pqs for 1 container, when 9 out of 10 times will just be +8 stats over standard pots?

If it was 50 and 100% crit for potion container and 500 talisman for then I could see some people atleast thinking helping out lowbies doing pqs is worth it.

As it stands, even if you are farming pqs because you butchering/scavenging and have loads of crests to spare, you are better off goldwise just buying the potions.
SM - Arhalien +80 | AM - Shaheena +80
ZL - Wildera +70 | BG - Blackcrow +70

Kpi

Post#7 » Thu May 05, 2022 8:54 pm

BluIzLucky wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 8:00 pm Yeah, it's not new though.. but who is gonna do +10 pqs for 1 container, when 9 out of 10 times will just be +8 stats over standard pots?

If it was 50 and 100% crit for potion container and 500 talisman for then I could see some people atleast thinking helping out lowbies doing pqs is worth it.

As it stands, even if you are farming pqs because you butchering/scavenging and have loads of crests to spare, you are better off goldwise just buying the potions.
The vial is usefull for special liniments, like Blood
Spoiler:
Kpihuss -- WP 88
Kpithrogrim -- IB 83
Kpigaragrim -- Slayer 81
Kpikossar -- SW 77
Kpirmedes -- RP 68+
Kpiboris -- KOTBS 65+

Sarnai

Post#8 » Fri May 06, 2022 1:21 am

You can get 4 from the second-tier weekend warfront rewards as well I think. They're really only good for making Blood and Demise liniments.

The 500 blue coin cost is craaaazy. I think that's like 5 ch22 gold bags for ONE.
WH looking for gunbad left

Ads
tazdingo

Post#9 » Fri May 06, 2022 12:09 pm

the blue armour ones are around 9xx armour. i hawked them to ranked players for about 40g each. still worse than just farming scales if you wanna make money

Arbich
Suspended

Post#10 » Fri May 06, 2022 11:38 pm

ye, the price is ridiculous. As others pointed out, there are different ways to get the ampoules, so its not a big deal. But why added to the vendor at all then?
Arbich-BW/Xanthippe-WP/Schnipsel-AM