Recent Topics

Ads

Fleshrender / Kyreia Sek Kill

Let's talk about... everything else
Templa

Fleshrender / Kyreia Sek Kill

Post#1 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:12 am

Over the last couple of days/weeks i have been repeatedly trying to get a kill on "Kyreia Sek" to grab a set of rings.
There are a few problems with that though.
  • there are around 6-8 people camping the lair at all times logging off and on at different times.
  • people have and share kill timers between selected playergroups
  • guilds working together to grab/steal kills
  • infos are not getting shared to outsiders
So is there any way for a single person to get the drops? I have been told to stop trying by people camping there because they will snipe it anyways.
So how do i access a part of "content" that's been pretty much cut off from "non exclusive" players?
Also does anyone here have exact respawn time informations and infos about who can solo the boss from a gear/class perspective?

Classes i saw camping so far are: 2hBO,snb BO, shaman, dps WP, sWP, 2hChosen, snb Chosen, snb IB
Image Image

Ads
inoeth
Suspended

Re: Fleshrender / Kyreia Sek Kill

Post#2 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:47 am

and then they try to sell those for 500g....
imo the encounter is too easy, if solos can do it
maybe return the lair door mechanic that needs 3 ppl to open it.

Sulorie

Post#3 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:55 am

inoeth wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:47 am and then they try to sell those for 500g....
imo the encounter is too easy, if solos can do it
maybe return the lair door mechanic that needs 3 ppl to open it.
Solos can do it? Last time I tried you needed a party. Tbh, I didn't see any LFG lately.
Dying is no option.

sharpblader

Post#4 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:03 am

Templa wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:12 am Over the last couple of days/weeks i have been repeatedly trying to get a kill on "Kyreia Sek" to grab a set of rings.
  • there are around 6-8 people camping the lair at all times logging off and on at different times.
So is there any way for a single person to get the drops? I have been told to stop trying by people camping there because they will snipe it anyways.
So how do i access a part of "content" that's been pretty much cut off from "non exclusive" players?
Also does anyone here have exact respawn time informations and infos about who can solo the boss from a gear/class perspective?

Classes i saw camping so far are: 2hBO,snb BO, shaman, dps WP, sWP, 2hChosen, snb Chosen, snb IB

Its true. The Fleshrender ring farm can be exclusive. Some farmers are toxic, while most will group up with you to share the drop (especially those that can solo the boss). In the times I play there are more Destro farmers than Order so its harder on Order side to get it, which is reflected on the AH prices.

The boss respawns every 2 hours or so. But its not going to be easy to solo for some classes especially if you don't have good gear and regen yourself.

Best way to farm:

1. Build your own social network of people wanting to get the rings especially if you cant solo the boss.
2. Scout boss regularly, sometimes its needed to camp for the entire 2 hour duration on the sides of the lair where the fire is. (Can use a different character for scouting and park it inside the lair)
3. When boss spawns, make your group from the social circle youve built, 1 tank, 1 heal and 1 dps with nominal gear should be fine, but its ok to get more people as an investment bcz they will call you for subsequent farms.
4. Be ready for PvP at all times.
5. Once boss dies, mark the time and revisit lair 10-15 minutes before the 2 hours have passed.
6. Repeat from 3. The 10-15 minute earlier visit is to organize group on time before boss spawns.

Good luck!

Templa

Post#5 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:38 am

sharpblader wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:03 am
Templa wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:12 am Over the last couple of days/weeks i have been repeatedly trying to get a kill on "Kyreia Sek" to grab a set of rings.

Its true. The Fleshrender ring farm can be exclusive. Some farmers are toxic, while most will group up with you to share the drop (especially those that can solo the boss). In the times I play there are more Destro farmers than Order so its harder on Order side to get it, which is reflected on the AH prices.

The boss respawns every 2 hours or so. But its not going to be easy to solo for some classes especially if you don't have good gear and regen yourself.

Best way to farm:

1. Build your own social network of people wanting to get the rings especially if you cant solo the boss.
2. Scout boss regularly, sometimes its needed to camp for the entire 2 hour duration on the sides of the lair where the fire is. (Can use a different character for scouting and park it inside the lair)
3. When boss spawns, make your group from the social circle youve built, 1 tank, 1 heal and 1 dps with nominal gear should be fine, but its ok to get more people as an investment bcz they will call you for subsequent farms.
4. Be ready for PvP at all times.
5. Once boss dies, mark the time and revisit lair 10-15 minutes before the 2 hours have passed.
6. Repeat from 3. The 10-15 minute earlier visit is to organize group on time before boss spawns.

Good luck!
thanks a lot. the time information will help alot hopefully :)
Image Image

Oldschool

Post#6 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:05 am

1. Delete the HP reg Items from game and we dont have this kind of toxic "exlusivity"....for OPness Solo builds (as long as other victims are not equipted with this kind of items)... (my oppinon)
2. Make it possible to get them much easier for everybody then we can overwhelm this server with solo builds or at least having the same and equal match up....

tbh, what I dont get is this kind of reggen items.....in a group oriented game play and a WB pushed gamestyle by the devs over all this years....so why reggen builds? And reggen items?

Templa

Post#7 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:29 am

Oldschool wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:05 am 1. Delete the HP reg Items from game and we dont have this kind of toxic "exlusivity"....for OPness Solo builds (as long as other victims are not equipted with this kind of items)... (my oppinon)
2. Make it possible to get them much easier for everybody then we can overwhelm this server with solo builds or at least having the same and equal match up....

tbh, what I dont get is this kind of reggen items.....in a group oriented game play and a WB pushed gamestyle by the devs over all this years....so why reggen builds? And reggen items?
I don't like that point of view. Why remove a niche playstyle from the game? Instead they should actually make it more accessible. And on top of that push for lotd content to promote smallscale making the niche into a meta so the game delivers more diversity. Regen builds don't hurt anyone in a Warband/Zerg environment where you play large scale pvp. The only thing that hurt's is gatekeeping neccessary items to join the "regen meta".
Image Image

sharpblader

Post#8 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:41 am

Oldschool wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:05 am 1. Delete the HP reg Items from game and we dont have this kind of toxic "exlusivity"....for OPness Solo builds (as long as other victims are not equipted with this kind of items)... (my oppinon)

A healthy game should have niches even though it might not be viable.

If it was so rigid, then why allow tanks and healers to have 'dps' trees?

Removing regen items is not going to make solo playstyle obsolete. In fact, it's going to make solo regen builds, that do not require regen items, like dps shaman, AM, DoK, WP, and parry WH way too OP.

Regen items are worthless in groups. Like you said it's a group oriented game, so people who truly focus on this playstyle do not care about it at all. The only time regen gets a bad rap is when people get killed by a solo spec when they are not in a solo spec.

But i like the idea of it being easier to obtain. It might encourage more people to solo.
Last edited by sharpblader on Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
wachlarz

Post#9 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:43 am

Make other bosses drop this ring too ?

rrrutsss

Post#10 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:57 am

The problem whit all world bosses in all games tbh.They get camped.

Maybe change it so you cant solo it and make the respawn time random? From 1 hour to 3 hours or something along these lines