Recent Topics

Ads

Fleshrender / Kyreia Sek Kill

Let's talk about... everything else
nocturnalguest

Re: Fleshrender / Kyreia Sek Kill

Post#11 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:34 pm

This boss definitely need buffs. Soloable since conq, cmon...

Ads
Akalukz

Post#12 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:37 pm

That's why most used to be BoP
-= Agony =-

nocturnalguest

Post#13 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:38 pm

Akalukz wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:37 pm That's why most used to be BoP
Yes, or this. Make them BoP. Much easier than to scale boss.

Helwer

Post#14 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:04 pm

If you want a regen jewelry "easy", for free and be sure to get it there is HV already, the pocket which is easy to get and sentinel or warlord-stuff for most (maybe all) classes (chest). I guess most here just saw some running with 3 or 4 fleshrender and think these jewlries are op but they won't change the game style or your lack of dps to get something down. I more and more understand devs being restrictive as anybody wants everything just from now - invader- & royal-crests, fleshrender etc. every week a new topic.

It is a niche and it should stay one in my opinion as i have my own regen BG almost finished but without fleshrender - just imagine! How often do i solo people? Not often cause you get ads from own or opponent fraction most of the time. So calm down and play as you want with items you can get easily, there are so many options ingame to not argue about fleshrender stuff.

Oldschool

Post#15 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:43 pm

Well I can realy understand the "need" of HP regen items cause this makes "solo" rvr much more attractive and interesting for certain classes. And belive me, iam also playing alot solo in rvr sometimes (depends on classes ofc).
But for getting this items, I have no time. I want ot enjoy my small time budget with RoR not in queueing for a boss kill over days...weeks....months....
I want to have fun in RvR. Guess like all the others, except farmers....
Cause RoR IS THE PVP Game for me. No doubt. But will be much more enjoyable if we disable stupid "farming" items to be able to make a special build.

For fleshrender and HP reggen items, just make them getting by a Quest. Like the old skaven ring.
Or by a questline ....but avoid stupid queues "boss" farming, cause this kills the fun at all...if you cant get as a casual player a "slot" to be able to do this...

Sulorie

Post#16 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:21 pm

Oldschool wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:43 pm Well I can realy understand the "need" of HP regen items cause this makes "solo" rvr much more attractive and interesting for certain classes. And belive me, iam also playing alot solo in rvr sometimes (depends on classes ofc).
But for getting this items, I have no time. I want ot enjoy my small time budget with RoR not in queueing for a boss kill over days...weeks....months....
I want to have fun in RvR. Guess like all the others, except farmers....
Cause RoR IS THE PVP Game for me. No doubt. But will be much more enjoyable if we disable stupid "farming" items to be able to make a special build.

For fleshrender and HP reggen items, just make them getting by a Quest. Like the old skaven ring.
Or by a questline ....but avoid stupid queues "boss" farming, cause this kills the fun at all...if you cant get as a casual player a "slot" to be able to do this...
You can always grind mobs, while you queue for SC and then buy the items. It's some very niche gear and not required for almost all content, so working towards it is similar to min-maxing, it takes time.
Dying is no option.

tazdingo

Post#17 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:23 pm

i just paid for mine... selling goldweed i had all 4 by around rr60 on destro (dark band)

worth the grind

diegomess

Post#18 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:49 am

who is stealing my fleshys
Chosen Dahaka RR88
BO Zamedi 80

Ads
Sulorie

Post#19 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:54 am

diegomess wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:49 am who is stealing my fleshys
You stole mine, because nobody in /5 wanted to join pt and solo dps most likely can't do it. xD

I guess asking in /5 is already a problem, as it only calls ppl to get the kill before you find a tank. :?
Dying is no option.

Kornaker

Post#20 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:40 pm

I see no one suggesting them to be unique and slot 3, so you'll have better to go for a HV one if you want some advantage and the sold one if you have the money and not the 7days the HV one need.
It may have a problem with this but i don't see, please, tell me.