Recent Topics

Ads

Fleshrender / Kyreia Sek Kill

Let's talk about... everything else
Morradin

Re: Fleshrender / Kyreia Sek Kill

Post#21 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:01 pm

Don't scale the boss. Do not change the timers. Do not make the item drop from anyone else.

Just make it BoP!!! All problems solved.

Ads
diegomess

Post#22 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:17 pm

everyone who needs a fleshy eventually gets it, its a lair boss and sometimes you have to fight for it, i dont see a problem with this. The more ppl are around the harder it gets cuz the boss heals by more (if im not wrong). Sometimes ppl camp it sometimes not.

Its a source of income for some, dye making got fcked so dont kill this source as well.
Chosen Dahaka RR88
BO Zamedi 80

Sulorie

Post#23 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:21 pm

Kornaker wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:40 pm I see no one suggesting them to be unique and slot 3, so you'll have better to go for a HV one if you want some advantage and the sold one if you have the money and not the 7days the HV one need.
It may have a problem with this but i don't see, please, tell me.
Jewel 3 is sentinel jewel too. Why bother with HV jewel in that case? Making items useless is the wrong way to reduce the numbers of people waiting for a kill.
Dying is no option.

BluIzLucky

Post#24 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:17 pm

Made a lot of gold soloing it on my SM and BG.. If you don't have time or luck you can always buy from AH :lol:

From my personal solo experience the regen rings seem to underperform genesis + sent + sov rings since you give up A LOT of stats and on top of that you will need to go full regen + defense on all other items / spec meaning your overall time to kill will be so low the only kills you get are by kind/newb souls that let you kill them.

They are niche and fun but definitely not required for soloing.

Making the boss unsoloable or the rings BoP will probably just make it even harder to get for most people.

Just increase the randomness of the respawn (random between 1 to 3 hours) to reduce campers.
And maybe 3x the boss' HP to encourage grouping without making it mandatory and increase chances of PvEvP.
SM - Arhalien +80 | AM - Shaheena +80
ZL - Wildera +70 | BG - Blackcrow +70

diegomess

Post#25 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:47 pm

BluIzLucky wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:17 pm Made a lot of gold soloing it on my SM and BG.. If you don't have time or luck you can always buy from AH :lol:

From my personal solo experience the regen rings seem to underperform genesis + sent + sov rings since you give up A LOT of stats and on top of that you will need to go full regen + defense on all other items / spec meaning your overall time to kill will be so low the only kills you get are by kind/newb souls that let you kill them.

They are niche and fun but definitely not required for soloing.
this is true
Chosen Dahaka RR88
BO Zamedi 80

btbw2009
Suspended

Post#26 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:52 pm

solution is
1. 40 CL / 32 RL quest for spawn boss at any time (but quest only one-time taken) and drop specific to player with quest (weapon+random jewelry)
2. Wild-spawn boss drop loot-table items only once in a week and have spawn timer like 2-4 hours from last kill (totally random in this range).