Recent Topics

Ads

Premade on pug scenarios

Let's talk about... everything else
btbw2009
Suspended

Re: Premade on pug scenarios

Post#21 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:35 pm

Morradin wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:06 pm If they que solo they are pugs. If they que solo and five of their friends que solo at same time, and only que for Ekrund ... sadly I do not see the devs being able to do anything to stop that. Except revert sc's back to where the sc is first come first serve, and not trying to balance.
oh nice reason
how about this - they can hit buttons to join SC but thet will accepted only when have mirrors on other side
no more 2-2-2 for destro and 1 WH and 5 RP on other
really, even this improvement make this game better
now about Join at same time - solution against premade is random timer (added to time when joined to SC) and mixing players who played before with you
and last soultion is balance of stats - ppl in SoV will be balanced by 1 or 2 more ppl in Anni
ITS PUG

Ads
Teinhala

Re: Premade on pug scenarios

Post#22 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:47 pm

sergteo wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:38 pm After seeing not one but multiple times the same 6 man on Gates of Ekrund scenario (the pug one for this week) that literally all went to the same party at the start (you could see on their enemy buffs icon), assisted the same guy, did not move far from each other and had 3 players from the same guild; I am wondering if there is any measure to block premades from queing the pug scenario by having it's members queing separatedly.

It's 20:30 pm and i've been seeing these people on the pug scenarios at least 4 times already, is this allowed?
SC is totally dead atm, ppl dont want to play it, because no reason (no actual gear, less RR then from RVR, less interesting than solo ranked - etc etc etc) and how u see the population on the server is abit low last 6 month + very low pool of ppl who still playing sc.