Premade on pug scenarios

Let's talk about... everything else
sergteo

Premade on pug scenarios

Post#1 » Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:38 pm

After seeing not one but multiple times the same 6 man on Gates of Ekrund scenario (the pug one for this week) that literally all went to the same party at the start (you could see on their enemy buffs icon), assisted the same guy, did not move far from each other and had 3 players from the same guild; I am wondering if there is any measure to block premades from queing the pug scenario by having it's members queing separatedly.

It's 20:30 pm and i've been seeing these people on the pug scenarios at least 4 times already, is this allowed?

Ads
Rydiak

Re: Premade on pug scenarios

Post#2 » Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:07 pm

Did you see any of the 6-man members without their group in any of the pug scenarios during the time you queued?
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!

Pkunk

Post#3 » Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:13 pm

sergteo wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:38 pm After seeing not one but multiple times the same 6 man on Gates of Ekrund scenario (the pug one for this week) that literally all went to the same party at the start (you could see on their enemy buffs icon), assisted the same guy, did not move far from each other and had 3 players from the same guild; I am wondering if there is any measure to block premades from queing the pug scenario by having it's members queing separatedly.

It's 20:30 pm and i've been seeing these people on the pug scenarios at least 4 times already, is this allowed?
Devs are woking hard to remove all pugs from the game so they can reach the dream of having 1 wb destro vs 2 roleplaying order wb's in prime time. I doubt your post will have any effect.

GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#4 » Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:35 pm

sergteo wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:38 pm After seeing not one but multiple times the same 6 man on Gates of Ekrund scenario (the pug one for this week) that literally all went to the same party at the start (you could see on their enemy buffs icon), assisted the same guy, did not move far from each other and had 3 players from the same guild; I am wondering if there is any measure to block premades from queing the pug scenario by having it's members queing separatedly.

You can try to get as much info as possible and present that info to a Game Master. If you're sure they're bypassing the pug queue restriction, you can call a GM to check them out but don't simply waste a GM's time every time you notice 3 people from the same guild - it happens.

pvprangergod
Suspended

Post#5 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:41 am

GamesBond wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:35 pm

You can try to get as much info as possible and present that info to a Game Master. If you're sure they're bypassing the pug queue restriction, you can call a GM to check them out but don't simply waste a GM's time every time you notice 3 people from the same guild - it happens.
having an assist addon is bannable offense now?

sergteo

Post#6 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:41 am

Rydiak wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:07 pm Did you see any of the 6-man members without their group in any of the pug scenarios during the time you queued?
I met them on order 3 times, i logged destro and found them the 4th time all in the same party, so no, they were together playing like a group premade

Helwer

Post#7 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:24 am

just thinking out loud: what happens when 6 organized players que solo for the pug and only the pug sc all the time? i could imagine they will most likely get in the same scenario pop?!
not very nice but i can also imagine devs whor force group play will not care that much about it.

zulnam

Post#8 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:13 am

Take screenshots, report to GM via in-game or server discord. Don't need this anecdotal "believe me u guys" discussion.
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG

Ads
Ashoris

Post#9 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:34 am

hi, are you sure they do that on purpose ?

because this can simply happen if enough decent Players queue.
There is just a huge variance in our Playerbase and their behaviour ... If you have the right ppl queing solo this happens .
building useful groups is still 1 of the easiest way to enhance the winning chance in any PuG SC ... still only about 10% of the server population is using it.

unfortunately it feels like less and less decent order Players queue for SC ... while i still see destru players queue solo that i also met in ranked matches :)
Warhammer Return of Reckoning
Verey / Ashoris / Devoras

WaR -dead-
Erengrad - Order - Frostbringer - Devoras

Cyrinael

Post#10 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:39 pm

Imagine being so bad at the game, you have to q-dodge scenarios. This is some next level ****.

I still wonder why GMs would do something against this, while q-dodging cities is perfectly fine xD.

btw. I'm actually kinda fine with this, because I have seen these groups also loose pug-scenarios sometimes and I think it is funny as **** ;)