Recent Topics

Ads

Is there any PVE scene?

Let's talk about... everything else
SarelErwee

Is there any PVE scene?

Post#1 » Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:38 am

Played this way back in the day when it was live and I was much younger, and am also a huge Warhammer fan.

Stumbled across this private server, and wanted to try to relive some of the past. I don't care for PVP too much, will definitely play a bit, but want to play through the campaign and any dungeons + raids. Is there any dungeons/raids in this game and do people actively run them?

Thanks

Ads
Sapblatter

Re: Is there any PVE scene?

Post#2 » Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:57 am

There's plenty of dungeons, the dungeons are on a lockout though and thankfully no raids.

zulnam

Post#3 » Wed Jan 05, 2022 12:13 pm

I feel like this is a bot. Can swear we had the exact same question a month or two ago.
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG

MonkeyHead

Post#4 » Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:32 pm

Looking at the lack of answers I can see why they may need to post it again. The answer is no. people don't play the game for PvE. they will randomly do a dungeon when they need to but not for fun, and not enough that a player could rely on it as their main source of fun in this game. For the first 40 levels, PvE is detrimental to your progress due to needing both level exp and RR exp. doing PVE will make your level much higher than your RR and cause your PVP to suffer greatly if you get to 40 with a RR of 20.

oaliaen

Post#5 » Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:53 pm

Pve in warhammer is just depressing.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#6 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 2:51 am

zulnam wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 12:13 pm I feel like this is a bot. Can swear we had the exact same question a month or two ago.
Yep.

https://www.returnofreckoning.com/forum ... 2&p=499244
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

phononHYPE

Post#7 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:56 am

I remember this exact post from a bit back, which sucks as I hoped it was a conversation. Alas.
Chasing the golden carrot that is my alts.

my 2h choppa ideas
learn about Initiative

zulnam

Post#8 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:49 am

wargrimnir wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 2:51 am
zulnam wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 12:13 pm I feel like this is a bot. Can swear we had the exact same question a month or two ago.
Yep.

https://www.returnofreckoning.com/forum ... 2&p=499244
One day you'll have to teach me how to use that damn search feature from the forum. Searched "PVE scene" (any terms / topic titles) and couldn't even find this post, let alone the older one.
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG

Ads
LeinnaValora

Post#9 » Sat Jan 08, 2022 10:55 pm

It's a shame because I quite like doing the public quests and getting the gear from those events. But there's no one else around so the medium and hard public quests are nearly impossible to do solo (especially in T2 I have found).

I'm also trying to collect tome entries which seems like an impossible task at times... I think a few of them are bugged.