Recent Topics

Ads

Loot Drops!??

Let's talk about... everything else
thomasashraf

Loot Drops!??

Post#1 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:14 pm

Guys where can I get blue woe/ purple gear?

And where can I get nice Jewellery like the "elite" players have? :D

It might help me live a few seconds longer before I get owned by destro as always.

In RvR and Scenarios I just tend to get standard green gear as a reward all the time.

PLZ ADVISE!

Ads
Druin
Former Staff

Re: Loot Drops!??

Post#2 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:16 pm

You need more luck.
Pretty much always afk or tabbed out.

Lileldys

Post#3 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:23 pm

You can only get blues and purples from Scenarios and RvR, and the drop rate is less that 1% so good luck. Or buy it. :P

thomasashraf

Post#4 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:30 pm

If it's only 1 percent why do I see quite a few players with full sets of the stuff? ;)

As for buying it, hmm I checked and its going for like 500g or something so dont think so.

Lileldys

Post#5 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:33 pm

Because it used to drop from mobs, which over half the server population were farming, so it was changed to PvP only drops

Jaycub

Post#6 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:22 pm

Destro farmed IC for 25 hours every single day. Drop rates where absolute crap... but it you spend enough time you will eventually get a lot drops.

IDK take solace in the fact that if these changes are implemented

http://www.returnofreckoning.com/forum/ ... =11&t=4632
http://www.returnofreckoning.com/forum/ ... =11&t=4702

Then woe will sell for like a gold or two at most. There are already people starting to cash out.
<Lords of the Locker Room> <Old School>

Vdova

Post#7 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:46 pm

Moving that gear from NPCs to players, it make it 100% more harder to get them, because while farming NPCs You kill far more NPCs, than players in orvr. If anyone killed about 500-1000 npcs a day, how many players one can kill in orvr? Hardly 50.

My suggestion is give bags from keep takes with Woe and runescribed items in them, rather than 0,1% chance from orvr drop.

Like I written before. During my 50gold farm route from NPCs, I have seen 0 woe and 0 runescribed items on WE.
Same is with orvr/scen during 2 days.

The most fair item grind was the items for currencies. Most time and efort player invest in to rvr or scen, he was rewared by the gear.
Now doesnt matter how much time one invest in to pve/rvr if You are unlucky, U are stucked with greens.
Vdova - Witch elf princess of suffer and despair

Doomsday

Post#8 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:09 pm

Nobody cares, that new players cant get blue gear. So nvm, green and influence crap is only 1 way now)
Krohus, Keylle

Ads
Jaycub

Post#9 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:15 pm

Doomsday wrote:Nobody cares, that new players cant get blue gear. So nvm, green and influence crap is only 1 way now)
Ya especially people with this kind of gear :^)

http://www.returnofreckoning.com/armory ... ame=Krohus
<Lords of the Locker Room> <Old School>

fixer2050

Post#10 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:17 pm

^